Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

If your child planned the perfect dinner, what would be on the menu?

Posted by   + Show Post

eating  Mine would choose tacos, bean burritos, hamburgers and Doritos. LOL

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Replies (121-130):
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM

My DS would choose hotdogs, elbow noodles with tomato sauce... every night if he could... LOL

fraujones
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:52 PM

My 7 year old would want chicken wings and fortune cookies. My toddler...breastmilk and pasta.

lilmami316
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM

my oldest would wonat chicken, mash potatoes with gravy and corn, and my 3yr old mac and chesse, chicken nuggets or probally pizza my baby well he cant decide yet lol

connorsmama06
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Mac and cheese or spaghetti 

PoisonEyeV
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Chicken nuggest, french fries, cheeseburger & icecream

Saphira1207
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM

15 yo - 2 foot long tuna melt sub, meat pizza and iced tea.

11 yo - dominos pepperoni pizza and soda

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest? I'm not sure. She's all over the place. Probably chicken nuggets and a salad.

My son? Pizza

My youngest? "Hey mom let's have raspberries, and wraps with hummus, Swiss cheese, sun dried tomatoes, quinoa, Avacado, and spinach. Go ahead and throw in broccoli and brussel sprouts." Lol.
wandep
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Son - pancakes, pbj sandwiches, chicken nuggets, pizza, fries, hot dogs, etc... he does like broccoli and green beans so maybe that too would be on the menu. 

Daughter - she is more into fruit, hamburgers, pizza, lassagna, spaghetti, doritos.

inezmm2000
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM

My girls would ask for shrimp, mashed potatoes, chicken,steak or to go out to the chinese buffet!! My girls have huge pallates like me lol

melissanoel
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Pizza. Every time I ask her what she wants to eat she says pizza. So sick of pizza!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)