Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What "kids shows" do you not let your kids watch?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Replies (51-54):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
These 100% and I'll add Barney.

Quoting Tigress22304:

The Amazing World of Gumball

Chowder are the two off the top of my head-my dd9 was picking up bad habits from the shows (like in chowder there's a charecter that only says rada rada-she would only say those 2 words for Days on end)

Catscratch is another oh and caillou-that kid annoys me with his whining

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Interesting. I never thought of that. I think pearl is the only kid on that show and shes a typical teen. Lol

Quoting timon95:

spongebob, gumball, any show where the kids have too much attitude and have no respect for their parents.,

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timon95
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM

? who's pearl? what do you call a typical teen? not all teens are disrespectful, and if most are then it's thanks to the shows they watch, their friends, and the facts that parents do not parent anymore - they are too busy being busy or being friends with their kids. I guess most of the teens I know are not your typical teen because they are not that disrespectful.

Quoting celestegood:

Interesting. I never thought of that. I think pearl is the only kid on that show and shes a typical teen. Lol

Quoting timon95:

spongebob, gumball, any show where the kids have too much attitude and have no respect for their parents.,

family car

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Pearl is Mr krabs' daughter.
My teen is seventeen and a good kid. I just meant that shes the stereotypical teenager, moody and loves girly stuff like the mall.

Quoting timon95:

? who's pearl? what do you call a typical teen? not all teens are disrespectful, and if most are then it's thanks to the shows they watch, their friends, and the facts that parents do not parent anymore - they are too busy being busy or being friends with their kids. I guess most of the teens I know are not your typical teen because they are not that disrespectful.

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting timon95:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)