Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Birthday Gifts

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM
  • 27 Replies

Who do you have to buy for soon and what are you going to get?

by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to buy for both my girls. They are getting some coloring and craft stuff, my daughter is getting some pajamas, they both are getting a happy napper, and my oldest is getting her ears pierced

Mznaye
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
My nephew is in November and my niece in December. My niece makes one and my nephew makes five
Mznaye
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I'm not sure what I am getting them yet
gmadiane
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

my grandsons birthday is tomorrow and my daughter is October 1st, I am sending gift cards

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Dd's birthday is coming up in November.  I'm not sure what we're getting yet.  Either a power wheel or a doll house.

Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Our friends daughter is turning 1 and her party is next Sunday. I bought her a toy tea set.
wandep
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM

We just had my son's birthday party this month...bought him a Star Wars 4 set puzzle that came in a nice wood box. The lid pulled out and the box had a nice divider for storage. Also you can use the top of the lid to put the puzzles together on. It is really nice!

Daughter's birthday isn't till February. :)

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM

For DS. I have to first figure out what my mom, my sister, and my MIL want to get off the list though. His list includes, a marble track thing that you build yourself, hotwheels wall tracks, Duplo Lego sets, a dust buster (I know..lol), a game where you use shapes to make a picture, and a car you make yourself and then can use a remote to make go.

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:29 PM

DH's birthday after DS's, and is in Nov (DS is in Oct). For him, he wants a Ravens jersey, some parts for his motorcycle, jeans, a part for his laptop, a remote controlled helicopter, kindle books, and a few other things. I am splitting the ideas between me, my mom, my sister, and my MIL.

lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:29 PM

My dad & my step dad. They both were born on November 3rd. 

No idea what I'm getting them yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)