Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Dinner 9/22?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 13 Replies

What's cooking in your kitchen tonight?

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I think leftovers for us.

othermom
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Either spaghetti or fish sticks I think

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:53 PM

round steak cut up mixed with rice

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Breakfast for dinner.
jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Leftover pizza
mjimaging
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:30 PM
We are roasting a chicken. It is almost done. Mashed potatoes and a pull apart garlic bread that is to die for.
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM
We just scrounged up some grilled cheese sandwiches... Not too motivated to do much cooking tonight.
wandep
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Off topic but how is your garden doing? I started veggie pots and have 1 tomato plant, broccoli, and lettuce (seeds) growing in them. This is its 3rd week.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

We just scrounged up some grilled cheese sandwiches... Not too motivated to do much cooking tonight.

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Well, garden season is really winding down here... Very different growing climate. :-) I did start peas and kale for a fall crop, and both are starting to come in. I also still have peppers finishing up, and a few last cucumbers.

It's crazy that you can grow tomatoes in the fall! Will you be able to grow lettuce and stuff like that all through the winter?

Quoting wandep:

Off topic but how is your garden doing? I started veggie pots and have 1 tomato plant, broccoli, and lettuce (seeds) growing in them. This is its 3rd week.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

wandep
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I don't know. This is our first time growing in the fall so we shall see. :) With them being in pots I guess I could bring them inside when its really cold here which is like in January/February. My lettuce seeds have already started sprouting and my tomato plants have been blooming...we have like 5 blooms on the plant. My broccoli plant is growing but haven't seen anything yet from it. It's really all exciting. I've been posting weekly pictures on my facebook page showing the different changes. LOL

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Well, garden season is really winding down here... Very different growing climate. :-) I did start peas and kale for a fall crop, and both are starting to come in. I also still have peppers finishing up, and a few last cucumbers.

It's crazy that you can grow tomatoes in the fall! Will you be able to grow lettuce and stuff like that all through the winter?

Quoting wandep:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)