Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Have You Ever (2)...

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
  • 38 Replies

Stolen anything?  If so, what did you steal?

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Nope

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Never stole anything.
jen113000
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM
When I was little I took a chocolate covered cherry from a store. I was very little and saw candy at my eye level. I didn't realize I was stealing.
brittany208
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

DH's heart! AWWWWWWWW! lol

luvmylilbean
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Not on purpose, but I have accidentally stolen a few times lol. I always took the stuff back though. Once, when I was like 9, I walked out of a store with a keychain around my finger....I had been looking at it and wanted to show my mom, but forgot and walked out with it. I freaked out and was terrified that I would get in trouble and begged my mom to take it back in, but she made me do it lol. 
I took a toy (on purpose) from a weight watchers meeting my mom took me to when I was maybe 5, and she caught me, took my favorite toy, and wouldn't let me have it back until the next ww meeting where she made me tell them that I took it and I was sorry.
A few times I have walked out with the shopping cart and realized there was something dd had or on the bottom or something that I forgot to pay for, but we always take it back in and pay. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Yes

abifasc
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM
No
Rust.n.Gears
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I did but I didn't know you had to pay for things in the store. I took a book. My grandpa took me back to apologize and buy it. I was devastated.
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM
I stole an eraser from a classmate when I was in elementary school. I felt terrible about it, too! Nothing else.
kellysparkles
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:24 PM

You're being awfully vague today, Anon.  What did you steal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN