Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Did You Dream?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 18 Replies
Do you remember your dreams? What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream that was like I was in a Gremlins movie. They were little fuzzball creatures kind of a cross between a nice gremlin and a tribble. I was running around trying to make sure nobody got them wet or fed them after midnight. I was also trying to find my way to highway 96 because someone told me I could get to Dallas that way and avoid a snowstorm. (I live in south TX so that was just nonsense!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I almost never remember my dreams.

Tigress22304
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I rarely dream

but the other night I had a wicked dream kinda like Erica Kane in that soap

I was getting married-as I walk out of the bridal room-all my exes were lined up in various places down this long hallway.

As I passed each one-they kissed my cheek and wished me well.

Now I only have 3 guys that I dated. but at the end was my daughter's biological father-begging me not to go through with the wedding for whatever reason when all of a sudden my dad shows up on his harley and whisks me away to the alter and the oddest part was-everyone in my family was there....including family that had passed on

mjimaging
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Ugh...I dream all the time! Last night I was visiting an old classmate that I haven't seen since I graduated in 1997. I was in her house talking to her. I don't remember te details of te visit though. Then after DH left for work I dreamt that I was at some massive block party. All these boxes randomly had liquor in them. It would pop up and there was beer. Then a guy wante to test out a weapon. It was like a chainsaw thing that folded way down. He was screwing around and pretending to cut people's heads off. That annoyed te hell out of me. I was glad to wake up. I was pregnant still in the second dream.
othermom
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I remember some, but not always. Some are pretty weird

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I can only ever remember my dreams when I just wake up... Then they're gone. Usually they are pretty vivid, especially if I get woken up in the middle of one.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I rarely dream.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Am sure I did but no idea what I dreamt :)

nngmommy83
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I hardly dream and don't remember them if I do lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I remember most of them.
craftybookworm
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:20 AM

I often remember my dreams.  The ones I remember often have messages in them but that's a whole 'nother story :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)