Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.
Do you remember your dreams? What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream that was like I was in a Gremlins movie. They were little fuzzball creatures kind of a cross between a nice gremlin and a tribble. I was running around trying to make sure nobody got them wet or fed them after midnight. I was also trying to find my way to highway 96 because someone told me I could get to Dallas that way and avoid a snowstorm. (I live in south TX so that was just nonsense!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Replies (11-18):
Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:38 AM
I only remember my dreams if I am slightly awakened.... Then they are so " Wonderland" weird! Hahaha
earthangel1967
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:48 AM

I dream often and in vivid detail and color and often remember my dreams and sometimes I even intepret them.

devilpeekingI remembered what I dreamed last night when I first woke up but right now all I can remember is that there was a possessed child that beat a poor cat to death with as stick and it was flat and almost unrecognizable by the time I saw and ran to stop the little kid. I was even more horrified than anyone would typically be because I obsessively love animals and also adore children. I didnt know the child was possessed yet until it started glowing in a creepy way and it grabbed another child who was passing by and twisted the other childs neck and broke it suddenly, UGHHHH this is creeping me out, so bad just thinking about it and I'm home alone at night  right now... so thanks a lot for helping me remember my horrifying nightmare lol

YVONNE

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I remember them. The last one was the other night and I dreamt that my husband cooked me a full course meal. I woke up and was like WTF. Cause he can't cook for the life of him...lol

la1118
by Laura on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Sounds intriguing. I believe sometimes our subconscious is really trying to communicate, but often my dreams are just filled with junk. It's like my brain is trying to file away little tidbits that I observed or experienced recently and they get all jumbled up together.

Quoting craftybookworm:

I often remember my dreams.  The ones I remember often have messages in them but that's a whole 'nother story :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM

i remember them sometimes, but i dont remember any from last night

la1118
by Laura on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Yikes! Hope you have better dreams tonight!

Quoting earthangel1967:

I dream often and in vivid detail and color and often remember my dreams and sometimes I even intepret them.

devilpeekingI remembered what I dreamed last night when I first woke up but right now all I can remember is that there was a possessed child that beat a poor cat to death with as stick and it was flat and almost unrecognizable by the time I saw and ran to stop the little kid. I was even more horrified than anyone would typically be because I obsessively love animals and also adore children. I didnt know the child was possessed yet until it started glowing in a creepy way and it grabbed another child who was passing by and twisted the other childs neck and broke it suddenly, UGHHHH this is creeping me out, so bad just thinking about it and I'm home alone at night  right now... so thanks a lot for helping me remember my horrifying nightmare lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graycalico
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I don't sleep deep enough to dream lately. My littles aren't great sleepers yet
sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I do dream but don't usually remember them until I'm falling asleep the fiollowing night
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN