Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Walking Dead is Back!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Who watched it?  Comments?

chopped head

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I didn't even think about Hershel.  Ahahahaha!!!!!

Quoting liveforever:

Love it!

Im really interested to see how that boy got infected. Ive read a lot that this season the biggest threat isnt people or zombies, but something new. Im wondering if the disease is going airborne, or in the water (well it probably is now with how they were focusing on the barrel of water, and the boy coughing in it) or maybe its the animals turning....

Their sick pig Violet looked like it was turning at the end but my dh just said it was dead. The coloring on the skin was really off though.

Also, I thought it was funny there was a sick pig, and no one thought to call over Hershal...the vet! lol

liveforever
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:12 AM

A lot of people said that episode was so boring and the worst one theyve had...but I didnt think it was that bad. I think theyre building up to something. Not every episode is going to be over the top exciting!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting liveforever:

Love it!

Im really interested to see how that boy got infected. Ive read a lot that this season the biggest threat isnt people or zombies, but something new. Im wondering if the disease is going airborne, or in the water (well it probably is now with how they were focusing on the barrel of water, and the boy coughing in it) or maybe its the animals turning....

Their sick pig Violet looked like it was turning at the end but my dh just said it was dead. The coloring on the skin was really off though.

Also, I thought it was funny there was a sick pig, and no one thought to call over Hershal...the vet! lol

Momma2013
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Not I - I've never and don't care to.

Big Bang Theory is the best popular show I watch and even that isn't one that people watch religiously or anything that I know of. I LOVE BBT though!

conweis
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Why did they have to kill Phineus. The boy is actually the voice actor from Phineus and Ferb.
I thought it was great. 

ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Plus it builds the suspense.

Quoting liveforever:

A lot of people said that episode was so boring and the worst one theyve had...but I didnt think it was that bad. I think theyre building up to something. Not every episode is going to be over the top exciting!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting liveforever:

Love it!

ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I love BBT!!

Quoting Momma2013:

Not I - I've never and don't care to.

Big Bang Theory is the best popular show I watch and even that isn't one that people watch religiously or anything that I know of. I LOVE BBT though!

ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I love Phineas and Ferb.  I just watched it the other day.

Quoting conweis:

Why did they have to kill Phineus. The boy is actually the voice actor from Phineus and Ferb.
I thought it was great. 

ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM

What did you think?

Quoting chattycassie:

I dont have cable. I did watch last night at my S/O moms house. We were there all day he was painting the house.

Cmgmqmmom
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I think it was a great episode and set up what's going to happen this season.
The pig dying is going to be important. Also, Rick kept focusing on that walker whose eyes were bloody, the same thing happened to the boy at the end. I think it's going to be a new mutation of the disease that affects animals as well, meaning now they'll have to worry about animals attacking and finding food. If you recall, they made a point of having that kid thank Daryl for finding the deer to eat. I wonder if the deer was infected.
chattycassie
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
It was good. A bit hard to follow since I am not a regular watcher.

Quoting ScrChk23:

What did you think?

Quoting chattycassie:

I dont have cable. I did watch last night at my S/O moms house. We were there all day he was painting the house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)