Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever babysit?

Do you enjoy it?

Any horror stories?
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
Kmakksmom
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I used to babysit when I was younger, from age 9-14.  I enjoyed it.  The one thing that I never did was babysit babies.  I don't know why I didn't, but I wish I had when I had our oldest daughter and realized I didn't know how to change a diaper!  My mom had to change my daughter's very first diaper and show me how to do it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I did when I was a kid/teen all the time,
Loved it ;)

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I did for awhile.  Too restrictive for my own family time.  I had a nightmare of a little boy who found a sharpie somewhere and scribbled all over our television!

LindaClement
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I did babysit and I was good at it. The only horror stories I have were the night the couple I was sitting for were in a car accident... and the idiots who thought a 10yo would be a 'fine' sitter for a 3wk old baby. I still can't believe how dumb they were...

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I babysit for my nephews daughter and  love it!

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Thats the thing for me too...I need to work it around my kids

Quoting TigerofMu:

I did for awhile.  Too restrictive for my own family time.  I had a nightmare of a little boy who found a sharpie somewhere and scribbled all over our television!

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I did that thru my teen years and made good money. I wish there was a way for my daughter to do it too but there isnt anyone asking for a babysitter.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM

It was very frustrating.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Thats the thing for me too...I need to work it around my kids

Quoting TigerofMu:

Firenygirl180
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:46 AM
That little boy would be my Ds!

my family isn't busy with activities yet so nothing really interferes with that, but once my kids are a little older and we have things to do i could see having extra kids being an issue

Quoting TigerofMu:

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

You must have your hands full!

Quoting Firenygirl180:

That little boy would be my Ds!

my family isn't busy with activities yet so nothing really interferes with that, but once my kids are a little older and we have things to do i could see having extra kids being an issue

Quoting TigerofMu:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN