Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

introduction

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 14 Replies
Hello,mad life group, my name isJoanne and I am so happy to be in this group to discuss all kunds of issues that will help us all. Im a 47 yr. old single parent with 5 children 4 grans and one on the way, im a very busy lady seems like I do so much but never get anything done. I wad not able to watch. the video but im happy to say good morning. And God Bless all moms,single ir married cause being a mom is a FULL time. Job
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM

good morning. welcome to the group. Its a good group, people are nice here

Need a laugh and a little encouragement? Check out my new blog! 17 Hour Days: I Used to Have a Superhero Cape... til I Lost it in the Laundry!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Good morning and welcome to the group.
lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Hi Joanne!  Welcome!

Momma2013
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Welcome! I hope you love it here, we talk about the simple stuff and even occassionally will vent a little or ask for advice. We kinda go through life together and support one another.

This is absolutely the least drama filled group I've been in, and I LOVE it! Just come here and RELAX :)

welcome

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Hi Joanne, very nice to meet you! Sounds like your life is very full, but I hope you'll have the chance to relax, chat, vent, and make some friends here... CM is great for mommy time, at least for me! :)

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM

welcomegroup hugHI it's nice to meet you. I'm Yvonne, I'll be 46 on Xmas and we have 5 kids too, all young adults on their own,but no grandkids as of yet nor on their way yet either. We do have 3 granddoggies though we spoil lol

YVONNE

craftybookworm
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Morning and welcome to the group.  I'm Emma

graycalico
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Welcome to the group! This is the perfect place for a busy lady to unwind and be entertained
proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Welcome to the group
la1118
by Laura on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Hi Joanne and welcome to the group!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)