Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.
So I did not think I had any then I wake up this morning to a busted windshield. :(
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
chattycassie
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I hope we.find them too.

Quoting conweis:

Wow I hope they find out who did it. It was probably some little punks who were daring each other.

sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Oh no
Numom61507
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

My guess would be some local teens just getting into trouble. We've had random problems crop up like that too..

Quoting chattycassie:

This person went out of their way to do this. :( they jumped my locked gate.and damaged.my car only. None of the neighbors who were.parked.on the street had.damage. the police said it looks like it was.hit with a baseball bat. :(

Quoting Numom61507:

Maybe not enemy, but definitely a jerk that was in your area. 

Sorry that happened :(

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:06 PM

im sorry hugs

YVONNE

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM

that's stinky. you don't have full coverage then?

Quoting chattycassie:

I found out that even as a "gold " member it dosent cover glass. It is gonna be 250 out of my pocket. I should have read.my.ins. policy better. I thought it was.covered.

Quoting la1118:

That sucks! Kinda scary, too. Maybe mistaken your car for somebody else? Hope your insurance covers that.

bhwrn1
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Oh no! That's terrible!

chattycassie
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I guess not. I thought I did I have all the other bells and whistles. Roadside assistance medpay towing comprehensive and collision. I guess I need to look more.closely next time to make.sure everything is covered.

Quoting katvixenstar:

that's stinky. you don't have full coverage then?

Quoting chattycassie:

I found out that even as a "gold " member it dosent cover glass. It is gonna be 250 out of my pocket. I should have read.my.ins. policy better. I thought it was.covered.

Quoting la1118:

That sucks! Kinda scary, too. Maybe mistaken your car for somebody else? Hope your insurance covers that.

chattycassie
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Thank you.

Quoting earthangel1967:

im sorry hugs

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM
So sorry!
LindaClement
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Interesting leap of logic...

... do you have any reason to believe it was targetted specifically at you, and not, say, random hooligans busting up stuff for the pretty noise it makes?

... or an accident that the person who did it panicked and ran away from?

... or the result of some idiot 15 blocks away shooting into the air?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)