Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM
  • 164 Replies

welcome

Welcome to Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

juggling

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello.Im Colleen. I was born and grew up in MN. I moved to fl  when i was 17.I am Mom to 6 children and Grandma to one grandson.I love to bike ride,go for walks and coupon

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
40 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Welcome to the group Colleen,
How is the weather there in Flroida?
Glad you're here ;)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hello.Im Colleen. I was born and grew up in MN. I moved to fl  when i was 17.I am Mom to 6 children and Grandma to one grandson.I love to bike ride,go for walks and coupon

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

welcome to the group! what's your latest best buy using coupons?

Quoting momofsixangels:

bhwrn1
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Welcome Colleen! Much warmer in FL!

Quoting momofsixangels:

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Quoting hugss:

Glad you're here ;)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hi! Its wonderful right now.In the 60's.Gets into the 70s during the day

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
40 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Hope you enjoy it & can get out in it ;)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting hugss:

Glad you're here ;)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hi! Its wonderful right now.In the 60's.Gets into the 70s during the day

graycalico
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Welcome! I love bike rides too! Do you coupon for certain things or just for everything?

Quoting momofsixangels:

AlannaMaria
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello Ladies! I'm Alanna and I have two kids, DD is 9 and DS is 3. My DH and I are both from Maine and moved to North Carolina 3 years ago. I have been a Sahm since we've moved here. I like browsing cafemom, Pinterest, and Instagram. I enjoy going to the gym in the mornings and having that time just for me to get a good work out in and feel amazing the rest of the day!!
AlannaMaria
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM
How many girls and boys do you have?

Quoting momofsixangels:

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Hi Alanna, What a change moving from Maine to NC. Are you in the mountains, at the beach or in between??
Quoting AlannaMaria:

Hello Ladies! I'm Alanna and I have two kids, DD is 9 and DS is 3. My DH and I are both from Maine and moved to North Carolina 3 years ago. I have been a Sahm since we've moved here. I like browsing cafemom, Pinterest, and Instagram. I enjoy going to the gym in the mornings and having that time just for me to get a good work out in and feel amazing the rest of the day!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)