Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

juggling

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Replies (161-164):
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Hi Emi, Welcome to the group. Quite a change for you. Do you like it? Isn't the cost of living much less? Have the kids adjusted well?

Quoting MamiRed9:

Happy 2014..!! Hello....I'm Emi...a mom to 5 children...4 sons and 1 daughter....We currently live in Greensboro,NC....been here for a year..and boy is it different...We moved from Columbus and northern Ohio...When I have a minute to myself I enjoy going to the beach...getting outside and relaxing...and just doing nothing....!!

MamiRed9
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Hey....Thanks for the welcome....It has been a change...so far it has been okay...I can't really say if I like it or not yet..too many memories of Ohio-- the cost of living is less with certain things..houses....rent is more...food costs are more...--My children have adjusted...they seem to like the area more than me..I really think it's Daddy  influencing them though...

chattycassie
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM

How old are your children? IF it hasn't been asked already?

Quoting MamiRed9:

Hey....Thanks for the welcome....It has been a change...so far it has been okay...I can't really say if I like it or not yet..too many memories of Ohio-- the cost of living is less with certain things..houses....rent is more...food costs are more...--My children have adjusted...they seem to like the area more than me..I really think it's Daddy  influencing them though...

MamiRed9
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

They are 9,8,6,4 and 2...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)