Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What Do You Want Your Spouse to Love Most About You?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 60 Replies

We know what we love the most about our spouses, and we may even know what we love most about ourselves, but what do we want our spouses to say they love most about us? Andrew, Chuck, Joanie AND their spouses take the test!

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I want him to love me for being a good mom and wife, tht i am very caring and a giving person

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I would love for my dh to say he loves the way I think.

chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Everything. I love him for all he is and nothing less.
jen113000
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Everything!
sukainah
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I want him to know that I am always there for him no matter what.  And that he can trust me enough to talk to me when he needs to talk.

krys1025
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I'd want him to say he loves how much we laugh together and he just loves being around me. I would want him to say he loves that he can really talk to me and I get it.

Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I have no idea. maybe the way I take care of him, being faithful to him, standing by his side, being a good mother to our children. 

I really dont think he fully appreciates everything I do LOL.

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM

My husband has a long list of things he loves about me and I love him for that.

Miranda1127
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:13 PM

IDK, there is nothing specific. I suppose just to love me at my worst/weakest. I also don't love something SPECIFIC about him. I think it's kind of weird to love something specif about your spouse.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I want my DH to just love me for me. The good and the not so good.  We love each other but to put a specific list would be impossible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)