Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Spelling Errors

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 98 Replies
1 mom liked this

We bought a new car last week. 

Today, we received the dealership's thank you letter and a reminder that we will be receiving a phone call for the "Customer Satisfaction Survey". 

"Please remember to awsner 5 for "DIFINITELY WILL" recomend our dealership to another person." 

I chuckled for the obvious mistakes, but when it kept repeating "difinitely will", I just lost it. I had tears in my eyes, I was laughing so hard. There was a sign hanging up in the dealership with a glaring mistake on it as well. Does anyone proofread anything anymore?! 

Have you ever gotten a piece of mail or seen a sign (in real life) with a huge or hilarious mistake?

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
That's hilarious! I can't think of anything
brittany208
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:19 PM

cant think of anything off the top of my head, but i do notice things like that.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM

no .. and honestly .. I think that is terrible ..

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
That's funny!
graycalico
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:09 AM
One of my dd's teachers would send out class news letters with spelling or grammer mistakes. Drove me nuts
brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

No.

othermom
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

No not that I remember, but that is funny and sad

carolina_gal
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

That REALLY makes me crazy.

Quoting graycalico:

One of my dd's teachers would send out class news letters with spelling or grammer mistakes. Drove me nuts

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Just out of college I worked as a proofreader for a newspaper. It drives me crazy sometimes, and at other times I just laugh. I often see them on menus. The most recent was flounder with crap meat stuffing!
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
This happened more than once. One time the teacher had corrected a paper and wrote on top "Watch you're speling!" Yeah, I had to take that one back to her.
Quoting graycalico:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)