Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Celebrity Dislikes?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM
  • 89 Replies

I saw a similar post in a different group. There is always talk about celebrity crushes, but are there any celebrities out there that you really can't stand?  Who & why?

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindaClement
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Joan Rivers: how she talks about her real-life family makes me puke a little in my mouth.

Rosanne Barr: how she talks about children makes me want to punch her in the head.

graycalico
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Agreed! Joan is too strange to even be taken seriously.  I will admit that I grew up watching Roseanne and still watch the occasional rerun, but she's a very obnoxious person. 

Quoting LindaClement:

Joan Rivers: how she talks about her real-life family makes me puke a little in my mouth.

Rosanne Barr: how she talks about children makes me want to punch her in the head.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I thought Rosanne was funny, for a while. Then I realized most of her humour is at the expense of people's immaturity when they're naturally immature... then it made me uncomfortable. Not it makes me angry.

It's like Jerry Lewis making fun of the handicapped... you can't raise enough money to erase how wrong that is.

Quoting graycalico:

Agreed! Joan is too strange to even be taken seriously.  I will admit that I grew up watching Roseanne and still watch the occasional rerun, but she's a very obnoxious person. 

Quoting LindaClement:

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

ive never cared for rihanna. there are others, but i forget who. mostly reallllllly dumb male actors.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Martha Stewart. Something about her just gives me bad vibes.

My brother says that she always has a look of "Helter Skelter".
graycalico
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Ha! There is something really off about her. And her ego is gigantic. She should hang out with Kanye.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Martha Stewart. Something about her just gives me bad vibes.

My brother says that she always has a look of "Helter Skelter".
la1118
by Laura on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Chris Rock...he just gets on my nerves.

graycalico
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
His voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Quoting la1118:

Chris Rock...he just gets on my nerves.

Kaci
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Honey boo boo and clan. They do not have any manners or self respect, and are just plain disgusting.
graycalico
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM
They are gross for sure and clueless about manners but oblige how they love each other lol

Quoting Kaci:

Honey boo boo and clan. They do not have any manners or self respect, and are just plain disgusting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)