Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Are you done with your Christmas Shopping yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you done with your Christmas Shopping yet?

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (61-70):
othermom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I finished up the kids this weekend except a few stocking stuffers. Need something for my brother and then my mil, maybe my dad and stepmom if we have the money

Momma2013
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Am I done yet?!?!  I haven't really started yet! :(

I am done with my son though, I've gotten him some PJ's and books and cool toys he's going to LOVE!

DH and I just talked about what we'll be getting everyone last night and I'm excited!

cjoyner29
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:45 PM

lol havent even started

Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Technically, yes. I'm debating on another toy for the baby, but I'm pretty sure I'm good.

We do need gifts for the extended family, but we'll get those on our drive there for Christmas.
Numom61507
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sneaky with my younger siblings. I ask them what my parents are getting them (usually they know). Then they will ALWAYS say "but I also wanted this.." and that's what I get them!

The only person who I get stuck on is my Grandmother, but she loved one of my tote bags so I'm going to surprise her with one! 

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

That's where I'm stuck! Not knowing what to get some of the people on my list...but hoping I find a few deals and the item fits the person.

Quoting Numom61507:

I already have all of Mini's stocking stuffers and little toys. Her big purchase will be done on Black Friday. As far as my younger siblings go, I know what they want and they will be done on BF too.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting Numom61507:

Nope. I will finish Black Friday.

I hope I'm done by then!

tinysmom160
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM

no not even started

melaniecerise
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I have started and got some done, but our budget was a little bigger this year so we still have a lot to get for the kids and we haven't started shopping for each other yet

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:21 AM

I'm jealous! I need to get my butt in gear!

Quoting Firenygirl180:

Technically, yes. I'm debating on another toy for the baby, but I'm pretty sure I'm good.

We do need gifts for the extended family, but we'll get those on our drive there for Christmas.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Surprisingly no, not this year.

Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I will be at work when the store opens on Thanksgiving and black Friday so i should be able to get everything else i need before its busy.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I'm jealous! I need to get my butt in gear!

Quoting Firenygirl180:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)