Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Can You Handle Your Kids' Toughest Questions?

Posted by   + Show Post

Andrew, Joanie and Chuck are getting real as they ask their kids' toughest and most direct questions. On everything from grades to whether Dad was ever in love before he met mom, we hope these kids are ready for honest answers! 

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Replies (51-53):
sukainah
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I couldn't find the exact one we watched, but this is part of it.  It didn't have a commercial when we watched it, but you'll get the idea.

Quoting kellynh:

Lol, I never thought of YouTube!! :) 

Quoting sukainah:

My oldest 7 year old was asking about how babies came about and we looked up on youtube.com to see some videos about how the sperm reaches the egg and found a really funny and cute one that cracked them up.  I wasn't ready to tell them how that sperm gets from the man to the woman's egg LOL

Quoting TigerofMu:

I answer my kids to the best of my ability, openly and honestly, as detailed as I feel they can understand, or I want them to know.  If I don't know, we look it up.

kellynh
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!! Thanks!! 

Quoting sukainah:

I couldn't find the exact one we watched, but this is part of it.  It didn't have a commercial when we watched it, but you'll get the idea.

Quoting kellynh:

Lol, I never thought of YouTube!! :) 

Quoting sukainah:

My oldest 7 year old was asking about how babies came about and we looked up on youtube.com to see some videos about how the sperm reaches the egg and found a really funny and cute one that cracked them up.  I wasn't ready to tell them how that sperm gets from the man to the woman's egg LOL

Quoting TigerofMu:

I answer my kids to the best of my ability, openly and honestly, as detailed as I feel they can understand, or I want them to know.  If I don't know, we look it up.

sgold
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:14 PM
test
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN