Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Saturday fun!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 32 Replies
What's everyone doing today?
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Just the usual, dh works, dd has dance class first thing then just hanging out and some outside time bc its gorgeous outside today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:28 PM
We are doing yard work. The winds knocked down a lot of branches and stuff from our trees.
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I wish its gorgeous here!!:-(

Quoting lillucky8:

Just the usual, dh works, dd has dance class first thing then just hanging out and some outside time bc its gorgeous outside today
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Oh I hate wind storms!

Quoting mamamedic69:

We are doing yard work. The winds knocked down a lot of branches and stuff from our trees.
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Me too. They scare me especially with the two palm trees right near the bedroom windows. I ended up with 3 black garbage bags full.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh I hate wind storms!

Quoting mamamedic69:

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM

We took dd to a birthday party earlier and saw a clown.  Now I'm at home baking cupcakes for dd's birthday party tomorrow.

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM

i worked, cause i'm cool like that. lol

but i got done way earlier than i expected. when i got to work this morning there were TWO buses there. 

but lucky us, they aren't checking out until tomorrow. so i will be at work so very lonnng tomorrow. i had 14 rooms today and was so glad to be done by 230, it was a miracle. ;) ill probably be there until 5 tomorrow, lol

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I've had a busy day. I went to a chocolate themed high tea with my mom and sister. Then I took the kiddo to hockey practice, and we stopped on the way home to do grocery shopping.

I'm doing some work for my part-time job right now, but quickly peaked in to CM. :-)

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Yes scary! We are Washington state so lots of trees around our house! One year a tree fell into kur backyard!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Me too. They scare me especially with the two palm trees right near the bedroom windows. I ended up with 3 black garbage bags full.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh I hate wind storms!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM
How was the hockey game?

Quoting Barabell:

I've had a busy day. I went to a chocolate themed high tea with my mom and sister. Then I took the kiddo to hockey practice, and we stopped on the way home to do grocery shopping.

I'm doing some work for my part-time job right now, but quickly peaked in to CM. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN