Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.
What's everyone doing today?
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:03 PM
What do you do?

Quoting katvixenstar:

i worked, cause i'm cool like that. lol

but i got done way earlier than i expected. when i got to work this morning there were TWO buses there. 

but lucky us, they aren't checking out until tomorrow. so i will be at work so very lonnng tomorrow. i had 14 rooms today and was so glad to be done by 230, it was a miracle. ;) ill probably be there until 5 tomorrow, lol

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Glad it didn't hit your house. I have a huge tree near my kitchen and when it gets really windy I am afraid of it coming down.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes scary! We are Washington state so lots of trees around our house! One year a tree fell into kur backyard!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Me too. They scare me especially with the two palm trees right near the bedroom windows. I ended up with 3 black garbage bags full.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh I hate wind storms!

Quoting mamamedic69:

We are doing yard work. The winds knocked down a lot of branches and stuff from our trees.

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks me too!
Next house we buy no trees around it! Lol

Quoting mamamedic69:

Glad it didn't hit your house. I have a huge tree near my kitchen and when it gets really windy I am afraid of it coming down.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes scary! We are Washington state so lots of trees around our house! One year a tree fell into kur backyard!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Me too. They scare me especially with the two palm trees right near the bedroom windows. I ended up with 3 black garbage bags full.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh I hate wind storms!

Quoting mamamedic69:

We are doing yard work. The winds knocked down a lot of branches and stuff from our trees.

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

we went to a hockey game :)

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM

He just had a practice tonight.

He has his first district hockey game last night, and they won 4-0. My son had an asssist, but he also had one penalty. It was a good way to start the season, overall.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

How was the hockey game?

Quoting Barabell:

I've had a busy day. I went to a chocolate themed high tea with my mom and sister. Then I took the kiddo to hockey practice, and we stopped on the way home to do grocery shopping.

I'm doing some work for my part-time job right now, but quickly peaked in to CM. :-)

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!

Quoting Barabell:

He just had a practice tonight.

He has his first district hockey game last night, and they won 4-0. My son had an asssist, but he also had one penalty. It was a good way to start the season, overall.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

How was the hockey game?

Quoting Barabell:

I've had a busy day. I went to a chocolate themed high tea with my mom and sister. Then I took the kiddo to hockey practice, and we stopped on the way home to do grocery shopping.

I'm doing some work for my part-time job right now, but quickly peaked in to CM. :-)

Numom61507
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM

My knee and foot hurt today so I spent most of the day in bed fiddling with the rainbow loom. Lol

I also wrapped presents for the 2 birthday parties we have tomorrow.

chrissydan
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:13 AM
I enjoyed the night with nighttime morning sickness until 2 am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I was in such a holiday mood and started making Christmas crafts I've saved from Pinterest.

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Oh nosad

Quoting chrissydan:

I enjoyed the night with nighttime morning sickness until 2 am

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)