Holiday presentsWhen it comes to holiday shopping, I'm the kind of lady that likes to make things as easy as possible. Easy on my wallet, easy on my mind, and of course -- easy to accomplish. What's the easiest way to shop? With the help of a little technology, of course. There are loads of apps out there that will make holiday shopping a breeze. Think of it this way: the sooner you finish shopping for everyone else, the sooner you can sneak a few deals for yourself!

Here, let me help you out, will ya? Check out these 5 apps you need this holiday season:

The Christmas List ($1.99, itunes.com):

christmas list

I don't know about you guys, but I totally need an app that helps me keep track of my budget come holiday time. With The Christmas List, you can put in individual budgets for all the people on your list, keep photos of items you've seen in stores, and even sync your list via e-mail. Yes, please!

The Prowl (free, itunes.com):

prowl

What savvy shopper doesn't need a little help from her friends? On The Prowl app for iPhone and iPad, you can ask for help finding the perfect outfit accessory or stocking stuff for Mom, and members from the community will help you find it! Plus app users can find new great items on the app, buy them on the spot, or if they'd rather -- even "prowl it" to their personal boards and take a look at 'em later.

ShopAdvisor (free, itunes.com):

shopadvisor

ShopAdvisor is a bargain hunter's goldmine. With a few taps of your screen, you can find out exactly how much that hot item on your wish list costs. Even better, you can keep track of the products your interested in, and get notifications when they go on sale.

RetailMeNot (free, itunes.com):

retailmenot

Store coupons right from your phone and subscribe to deal alerts from your favorite merchants. The RetailMeNot app also enables users to snap photos of coupons and store them on your device. No coupons necessary!

Extra Extra Deals (free, itunes.com):

extra extra deal app

Who doesn't love an app that sends you coupons based on geographic location? Never walk into a store without a deal ready ever again!

Do you use apps when holiday shopping?