Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

It can always be worse

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (51-58):
Rust.n.Gears
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I was done with you when you began abusing me for absolutely no reason. I am not a negative person. I don't need to think of worse things like you seem to focus on. I have no issue with death. That was my point that you are still missing. Not everyone sees death as a bad thing. Yes things can be worse in your opinion but no there is nothing worse for me than having my boy die. Diseaseis not worse, bombing my city is not worst, enslavement is not worse ...... nothing is worse for me than that. You may be different but me being injured or hurt is not worse. That is why your opinion just doesn't matter to me. I am stronger and don't need your thoughts. I am fine with death and I am fine with reality. I went through the worst thing ever. I went through things that are horrible. I am fine though. And when death comes I will be fine with it because it isn't a bad thing.

Quoting LindaClement:

Actually, I'm not.

I'm completely agreeing with the post: no matter how bad something is, it can always be worse --and looking on the dark side will never make you happy or offer creative (effective) solutions to any problem OR improve anyone's state of mine or ;evel of happiness.

But it sure is proof that misery adores itself and likes to preen in public.

Quoting graycalico:

I've been through experiences this could apply to and I disagree. Regardless, this post was meant to be positive and you're making it negative.

Quoting LindaClement:

You'd be amazed how in reality actual stress ADDS to problems, rather than being irrelevant.

Quoting graycalico:

I don't think any of those other things would matter after her baby had died.

Quoting LindaClement:

How 'bout your baby dying in your hands while you're city is being bombed by religious terrorists?

... alone in a field? During the aftermath of a tsunami? While you're hemmoraghing and infected with MRSA?

You can't imagine ANYTHING worse? Your imagination is broken.

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

Um ok. Not for me. I can handle anything else but not my baby dying in my hand. Not hands ..... hand. There is nothing worse. That is my own personal hell.

Quoting LindaClement:

And they could BE worse, still.

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

I don't agree with this. Some days are worse.

Numom61507
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I agree and disagree. Some days are pretty bad.

LindaClement
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Abusing you? Hyperbole much?

I never said that death was a bad thing, so I don't know why you keep arguing against the idea. You're supplying part of this argument in your head.

You also haven't understood what I've said. You can re-read it if you want it clarified --me re-writing it won't help.

I don't believe you're done with me. No evidence of it so far...

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

I was done with you when you began abusing me for absolutely no reason. I am not a negative person. I don't need to think of worse things like you seem to focus on. I have no issue with death. That was my point that you are still missing. Not everyone sees death as a bad thing. Yes things can be worse in your opinion but no there is nothing worse for me than having my boy die. Diseaseis not worse, bombing my city is not worst, enslavement is not worse ...... nothing is worse for me than that. You may be different but me being injured or hurt is not worse. That is why your opinion just doesn't matter to me. I am stronger and don't need your thoughts. I am fine with death and I am fine with reality. I went through the worst thing ever. I went through things that are horrible. I am fine though. And when death comes I will be fine with it because it isn't a bad thing.

Quoting LindaClement:

Actually, I'm not.

I'm completely agreeing with the post: no matter how bad something is, it can always be worse --and looking on the dark side will never make you happy or offer creative (effective) solutions to any problem OR improve anyone's state of mine or ;evel of happiness.

But it sure is proof that misery adores itself and likes to preen in public.

Quoting graycalico:

I've been through experiences this could apply to and I disagree. Regardless, this post was meant to be positive and you're making it negative.

Quoting LindaClement:

You'd be amazed how in reality actual stress ADDS to problems, rather than being irrelevant.

Quoting graycalico:

I don't think any of those other things would matter after her baby had died.

Quoting LindaClement:

How 'bout your baby dying in your hands while you're city is being bombed by religious terrorists?

... alone in a field? During the aftermath of a tsunami? While you're hemmoraghing and infected with MRSA?

You can't imagine ANYTHING worse? Your imagination is broken.

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

Um ok. Not for me. I can handle anything else but not my baby dying in my hand. Not hands ..... hand. There is nothing worse. That is my own personal hell.

Quoting LindaClement:

And they could BE worse, still.

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

I don't agree with this. Some days are worse.

arpazia
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a good way to think, this should never be said to someone if they're going through something bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Thanks for the reminder.

graycalico
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
That's true.

Quoting arpazia:

It's a good way to think, this should never be said to someone if they're going through something bad
aneela
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 8:41 PM

i choose to be grateful for everything God has given me...and the things or people I no longer have..that's part of life that i have to accept and handle....

my advice to anyone is to stay firm in your beliefs and positive and move forward no matter the haters and backstabbers and heartless people who seek to bring others down for their own sick enjoyment. they can jump in  a lake or off a cliff LOL. jerks.

graycalico
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Love this! Words to live by

Quoting aneela:

i choose to be grateful for everything God has given me...and the things or people I no longer have..that's part of life that i have to accept and handle....

my advice to anyone is to stay firm in your beliefs and positive and move forward no matter the haters and backstabbers and heartless people who seek to bring others down for their own sick enjoyment. they can jump in  a lake or off a cliff LOL. jerks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement