Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do you have a tattoo? Show yours here

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

Would love to have some ideas.

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

no

GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I don't, but I'd love a funky sun (henna) around my belly button or on top of my shoulder.

liveforever
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I don't have any.
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Dec. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I have one I got right after I turned 18 that needs a lot of work.  It's a skull wrapped in what was supposed to be a rose vine but I never had it finished.  I have another all designed and ready to go whenever I can afford to get it done.  It's a Chrysanthemum (dd's birth flower) with dd's name inside.

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I don't have any, but DH has my name on one shoulder blade and near the other is a tribal tattoo he and a friend created back in school that he really liked. He also would like to gt the kids' names one day. We were thinking the kind where if you look one way, it says one name, and if you look the other way, it says the other name. :)

conweis
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM

No tats here but I wanted this character on my back with his wings spread out and his sword in front of him. I wanted to have a white ribbon wrapped around the sword and my kids' name on the ribbon. But then I decided ti stay tat free... that and I cannot get one.

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM

why cant you get one?

Quoting conweis:

No tats here but I wanted this character on my back with his wings spread out and his sword in front of him. I wanted to have a white ribbon wrapped around the sword and my kids' name on the ribbon. But then I decided ti stay tat free... that and I cannot get one.

lesalmi
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I have 8.

My feet have 3 temple flowers going down the outside -my right says Passion, my left says integrity

I have a shooting star on the inside of my left ankle

A koi fish on my left hip

My DD's name and bday between my shoulder blades

A puzzle piece hear with 3 missing pieces and ivy coming down the bottom just above my DD's name and up the back of my neck.

I have " You see all my light " on the outside of my left forearm. (my best friend has one on her left that says "you love all my dark" in the same font)

And then I am in the process of getting my half sleeve. Nightmare before Christmas!!!

My next one is going to be my dd's hand print and my sons hand print when he is born.
Momma2013
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I have 3.

I got a cardinal for my grandma when I was 17, I got a star when I was 18 for the freedom, and after dh and I had been dating 2 years, I knew he was the one and I got his name "JT" in a heart on my hip. I love them all and they can be hidden with underwear, a t-shirt, and socks. I purposely get them in places that can easily be covered because I have an office job where tattoos just aren't appropriate.

conweis
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM

My body is covered with nevi (moles), mostly on my back and arms. On my back I have some that have to be biopsy. So even with them gone I would have scars. I saw three three tattoo studios.. Oh well that is life. I could get a tat on my stomach or thigh but that isn't realy my thing.

Quoting katvixenstar:

why cant you get one?

Quoting conweis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)