Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 503 Replies
3 moms liked this

welcome

Welcome to Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

juggling

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liveforever
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Hi all!

My name is Katie and Im 28. I live outside of Cleveland, Oh with my dh and 7 year old dd. I work part time just so Im not always stuck at home.

I love baking and doing crafty things. I also love getting outside and finding things to do. 

sarahjz
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Quoting liveforever:

Hi all!

My name is Katie and Im 28. I live outside of Cleveland, Oh with my dh and 7 year old dd. I work part time just so Im not always stuck at home.

I love baking and doing crafty things. I also love getting outside and finding things to do. 

Welcome to the group!

liveforever
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting sarahjz:

Quoting liveforever:

Hi all!

Welcome to the group!

Ive been around here awhile...just figured Id reintroduce myself for the new ladies coming in.

momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Quoting liveforever:

Hi all!

Hello Katie! I love to bake too! Whats your fav recipe?

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Hi, I'm Luci and I live in Florida with my dh of 15 years. I have two grown sons, and helping raise 13year old dgd. I love to cook and bake and travel. I'm addicted to CafeMom. 

la1118
by Laura on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Our 15th anniversary is this month--we are finally going to have the wedding that we never did! 

Whereabouts in Florida do you live?

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi, I'm Luci and I live in Florida with my dh of 15 years. I have two grown sons, and helping raise 13year old dgd. I love to cook and bake and travel. I'm addicted to CafeMom. 

conweis
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM
How js the weather in Cleaveland

Quoting liveforever:

Hi all!

conweis
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:11 AM
There isn't a cure for CM addiction

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Yay on the wedding! How are the plans coming along? I'm just South of Daytona Beach.

Quoting la1118:

Our 15th anniversary is this month--we are finally going to have the wedding that we never did! 

Whereabouts in Florida do you live?

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I thought this meeting was for addicts, but it only seems to pull me in further. lol

Quoting conweis: There isn't a cure for CM addiction

Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN