Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

juggling

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Replies (391-397):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Welcome to the group Bless,
How far is the bowling alley?
Good to see you here ;)

Quoting bpaqjax:

Hi! My name is Bless and I have a 6 year old son.  I live in Tucson, AZ.  I'm a SAHM for now but will be self-employed within the next 3 months.  When I have free time I like to watch Netflix lol.  Today I'm thinking of taking my son bowling if the weather stays nice.  It rained last night and it's still cloudy this morning so I'm hoping it won't be hot later so we can go.  We don't have a car and it's typically 100+ degrees here in the summer which is why the weather concerns me for a walk to the bowling alley.

bpaqjax
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Well we can take the bus there, but we'd have to walk part of the way back.  It'd probably be about a 20 minute walk.  The only other option is waiting almost an hour for our 2nd bus to take us home.  I'd rather walk 20 minutes than sit for almost an hour in the sun lol.  The buses here don't run very often or very late on Sundays.  It's still looking cloudy though so I'm hopeful lol.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Bless,How far is the bowling alley?Good to see you here ;)

Quoting bpaqjax:

Hi! My name is Bless and I have a 6 year old son.  I live in Tucson, AZ.  I'm a SAHM for now but will be self-employed within the next 3 months.  When I have free time I like to watch Netflix lol.  Today I'm thinking of taking my son bowling if the weather stays nice.  It rained last night and it's still cloudy this morning so I'm hoping it won't be hot later so we can go.  We don't have a car and it's typically 100+ degrees here in the summer which is why the weather concerns me for a walk to the bowling alley.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes I too would rather walk .. think exercise, LOL
Good luck & hope you can do that ;)

Quoting bpaqjax:

Well we can take the bus there, but we'd have to walk part of the way back.  It'd probably be about a 20 minute walk.  The only other option is waiting almost an hour for our 2nd bus to take us home.  I'd rather walk 20 minutes than sit for almost an hour in the sun lol.  The buses here don't run very often or very late on Sundays.  It's still looking cloudy though so I'm hopeful lol.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Bless,How far is the bowling alley?Good to see you here ;)

Quoting bpaqjax:

suziejax
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:17 PM

HI all! I am a work from home mom in Raleigh NC, of a college son & 9th grade girl. I also baby sit kids from time to time and hope to be a foster mom in the near future if all goes well . I love working from home. I also homeschool. I am active in my city and stay busy! When not busy out & about with my friends or teens I am at home crafting or doing some sort of home decor. My fav place online besides my own web site blog is here at CafeMom. I look foward to being a part of this group & making new friends! 

hugss

by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Welcome to the group,
When will you know about fostering a child?
Good to see you here ;)

Quoting suziejax:

HI all! I am a work from home mom in Raleigh NC, of a college son & 9th grade girl. I also baby sit kids from time to time and hope to be a foster mom in the near future if all goes well . I love working from home. I also homeschool. I am active in my city and stay busy! When not busy out & about with my friends or teens I am at home crafting or doing some sort of home decor. My fav place online besides my own web site blog is here at CafeMom. I look foward to being a part of this group & making new friends! 

Momentslikethis
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Yes she does. She been with us since she was 11. Her granmother couldn't handle her anymore so we got her

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Adrianna,Does your step daughter live with you full time?Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting Momentslikethis:

hello.My name is Adrianna.,I;m'a stay at home home mom of 2. A boy who is six and a stepdaughter who just turned 13. I Like to read books mostly true crimes or mysteries. I Come on here whenever i can get to a computer.And  am married for about 9 years, not good with dates,smile mini

hugss

by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Aww well glad she is with you then :)

Quoting Momentslikethis: Yes she does. She been with us since she was 11. Her granmother couldn't handle her anymore so we got her
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Adrianna,Does your step daughter live with you full time?Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting Momentslikethis:

hello.My name is Adrianna.,I;m'a stay at home home mom of 2. A boy who is six and a stepdaughter who just turned 13. I Like to read books mostly true crimes or mysteries. I Come on here whenever i can get to a computer.And  am married for about 9 years, not good with dates,smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)