Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

juggling

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Replies (481-485):
miasmommy21407
by Member on Sep. 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM
The day I had mine put on I cried and begged my mom to take me to have them taken off. The pain was horrible. In hindsight it was worth it because I have nice teeth now but still...ouch!

Quoting LindaClement:

Oh, vicious orthodontist! Making her suffer twice!

I remember the day I got mine on --whole head pain for days. 

Welcome to the group!

I'm Linda, mom of 2 beautiful daughters in their 20s.

Quoting ShaniBan12: Hello everyone my "user" name is ShaniBan12. My name is Shannon and I have a beautiful 15 year old young lady. Right now a crouchy one, she just had her bottom teeth braces put on today and they are a lot more painful than when the top braces were put on. I look forward to meeting new people and I am not shy so ask away and I will do the same. Have a great evening 😜

miasmommy21407
by Member on Sep. 14, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Hi everyone I am Laina from Pennsylvania I have a soon to be 15  teen yrs old  daughter . I like to cook and bake and of course cafemom.

miasmommy21407
by Member on Sep. 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!

Quoting LauraKW: Hey y'all. I'm new here but I've lived at cafemom for quite a while.
miasmommy21407
by Member on Sep. 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM
He's adorable!!!

Quoting Mums.the.word:

I was a head chef in a slightly upscale resturant in our downrtown area. 

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

Hey Chaney! How cute your little boy must be! Have you got any pictures of him to share w/ us? Also what area of the food industry did you work?

Quoting Mums.the.word: Hello, my name is Chaney, I am a SAHM of an amazing 9 month old boy. We live in Maryland near, the Mason Dixon line. I enjoy cooking, that having been my career, but my son needs me at home, so home is where I am. I am currently waiting for my mail, which is very late.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Yeah... that's pretty much why we decided not to put them onto our youngest until she was much older. Partly to see how her jaw really grew, and partly because at 12 she just wouldn't have been able to handle it. It was still hard at 18, but not that kind of hard.

Quoting miasmommy21407: The day I had mine put on I cried and begged my mom to take me to have them taken off. The pain was horrible. In hindsight it was worth it because I have nice teeth now but still...ouch!
Quoting LindaClement:

Oh, vicious orthodontist! Making her suffer twice!

I remember the day I got mine on --whole head pain for days. 

Welcome to the group!

I'm Linda, mom of 2 beautiful daughters in their 20s.

Quoting ShaniBan12: Hello everyone my "user" name is ShaniBan12. My name is Shannon and I have a beautiful 15 year old young lady. Right now a crouchy one, she just had her bottom teeth braces put on today and they are a lot more painful than when the top braces were put on. I look forward to meeting new people and I am not shy so ask away and I will do the same. Have a great evening 😜

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)