Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

juggling

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Replies (501-503):
Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Actually, yes! I have read that one. MHClark is a hit or miss for me.

Quoting hugss:

That's great you have that to read on,Have heardof a fewEver read Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark?

Quoting Crissy2424:

I love to read Diane Mott Davidson, Nora Roberts and Ellen Hopkins a lot. Recently I have found some new authors (new to me): Heather Tullis, Jill Sanders, Danielle Stewart, Sherry Kyle, Jane Graves, Edie Claire, Kyra Davis. I have a Nook Simple Reader, which I love! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh good,
That is one of those that has stayed with me for along time .. I really liked it ;)

Quoting Crissy2424:

Actually, yes! I have read that one. MHClark is a hit or miss for me.

Quoting hugss:

That's great you have that to read on,Have heardof a fewEver read Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark?

Quoting Crissy2424:

I love to read Diane Mott Davidson, Nora Roberts and Ellen Hopkins a lot. Recently I have found some new authors (new to me): Heather Tullis, Jill Sanders, Danielle Stewart, Sherry Kyle, Jane Graves, Edie Claire, Kyra Davis. I have a Nook Simple Reader, which I love! 

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM

What are you looking forward to this fall?

Quoting Crissy2424:

It was very busy! There was a lot of running around, swimming, dinners at the in laws and just enjoying the outdoors.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Crissy, welcome to the group. How was your summer?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)