Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What Are the Questions You Should Ask Someone Before You Marry Them?

Posted by   + Show Post

We all know the big issues we have to cover when we're courting, but what are the little nit-picky questions we should ask before we get married? Ericka Souter, editor from The Stir, is here to talk about those little details of life that can make a big difference in your marriage!

by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Replies (61-65):
GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 8:26 PM
We dated for 5 years before we got married. We lived together for part of that. I've thankfully not had moments of not liking my husband. He's absolutely perfect for me and I love him deeply.
just.me.
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Nit picky stuff comes DURING marriage, does it not? Not before... which is when you should be talking about BIG issues.

Sassyea
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:08 PM
How your spouse exhibits love outside of the bedroom. I am verbal and like to express and hear words of affection, praise and admiration. My husband shows his love for me by doing but doesn't express his emotions openly.
enchantedfig
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:26 PM
OMG! This is my life:) Stephanie Fig at The Enchanted Fig Tree on etsy
LindaClement
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I think this feeds into the irrational idea that people know now exactly what they will think and feel about something that has never happened to them...

It suggests that no one's brain changes as they age... and that people never review their attitudes or beliefs, and never, ever change their minds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)