Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.
Do you find it hard to find time to have sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Replies (61-62):
cemcnair
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Let's try this again.

It's perfectly appropriate to go to the restroom or eat while at work. It is not appropriate to have sex at work. Not the same category!

Quoting LindaClement:

Sure, why not?

I consider them all basic bodily functions and ordinary needs. 

I don't find it difficult to cram any of them into my day. Seriously: it's under 20 minutes. I could spend half as much time watching tv in a day and STILL have 10 minutes to spare.

Quoting cemcnair: I eat and pee multiple times a day. Are you seriously comparing sex to that?

Quoting LindaClement:

Uh...no.

I also don't find it hard to find time to eat or pee.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM

What's work got to do with it?

Do you work 23.5 hours a day? And just because it's 'perfectly appropriate' to pee and eat at work (and you'll be amazed at the number of contexts that isn't true in) has nothing at all to do with figuring out how to cram into a day (or week) an activity that takes less than half an hour.

Quoting cemcnair: Let's try this again. It's perfectly appropriate to go to the restroom or eat while at work. It is not appropriate to have sex at work. Not the same category!
Quoting LindaClement:

Sure, why not?

I consider them all basic bodily functions and ordinary needs. 

I don't find it difficult to cram any of them into my day. Seriously: it's under 20 minutes. I could spend half as much time watching tv in a day and STILL have 10 minutes to spare.

Quoting cemcnair: I eat and pee multiple times a day. Are you seriously comparing sex to that?
Quoting LindaClement:

Uh...no.

I also don't find it hard to find time to eat or pee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)