Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Triad? / Committed Threesome?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

I was just talking to a lady who mentioned her girlfriend. I knew she had a husband so I asked what she meant. She told me shes in an unusual relationship called a triad. 3 people. I'm not sure if it has to be 2 girls and 1 guy or if it can change.

Ever heard of 1? Are any of u in a triad? Whats ur opinion about it? How would u feel if ur kid wanted to play with their kid(s)? How do you explain that?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chattycassie
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I have heard of it. I would not care what other do in their homes, as long as they are not pedos I would not stop my kids from going there. Would I do it? depends on the other person involved I guess.

proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Never heard of it..but I wouldn't be in one. I only want to be with 1 person.
ajohnson08099
by Alyssa on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
No thanks
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:59 PM
I've heard of it. Not my thing, but to each their own. I wouldn't have issues with my child being friends with a child whose parents were in such a relationship, why should I?
blondiemomof2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:08 AM

That definitely not for me. I have no idea how I would explain that...it would be a little awkward.

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:04 AM

stranger things have happened, but no, I would never have any part in something like that

conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't care if my kids played with theirs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:10 AM

No, nothing illegal. 

Quoting chattycassie:

I have heard of it. I would not care what other do in their homes, as long as they are not pedos I would not stop my kids from going there. Would I do it? depends on the other person involved I guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:11 AM

That's how I feel. Part because I like monogamy and part because I can get very jealous. 

Quoting proudmommy690: Never heard of it..but I wouldn't be in one. I only want to be with 1 person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM

What about your kids? Would you let them play with their kids? And then you'd have to explain why Tommy has 2 mommy's and a daddy.

Quoting ajohnson08099: No thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)