Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

eSalon

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:29 PM
  • 20 Replies

I was reading about this and thought this would be great for my teenage daughter who does her own hair coloring anyway. Have you heard of this? What do you think would you try to Esalon? Here is the article:

http://www.faboverfifty.com/best-new-way-to-color-hair-rachael-ray-ya

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajohnson08099
by Alyssa on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Interesting..

For me I would change my mind by the time the box got to my house
chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I don't color my hair but my teen daughter does. I would much rather her have salon grade then the crap at the store. (we always shop at a beauty supply store anyway)

Quoting ajohnson08099: eresting.. For me I would change my mind by the time the box got to my house

blondiemomof2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:04 AM

I would rather go to a salon. I know how to color hair but I cant see the back of my own head. 

Saucy1
by Kristina on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:49 AM
That's cool. I've never colored my hair. I'm trying grow old gracefully. I'm biting nails through it, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la1118
by Laura on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Same here, lol. I don't know anything about hair-coloring.

Quoting Saucy1: That's cool. I've never colored my hair. I'm trying grow old gracefully. I'm biting nails through it, lol.

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

ive never heard of it. i color my own hair too

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:00 PM

I saw this on tv the other day and thought it was neat!

sarahjz
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:47 PM

cool idea.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:43 PM

I have heard about it but never tried it out. I have been dying my own hair since I was 16. If I really wanted to get the salon grade stuff my hair dresser could get it for me but I have never gotten around to asking her yet.

calsmom62
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM
I have used esalon. I found it to be a good quality at home hair color but when I wanted a shade change I filled out the survey and gave them very specific feedback but my next two shipments were the same as my earlier ones so I stopped.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)