Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

" Damian" phrases... :-O eta what he said

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM
  • 16 Replies
Do you ever wonder where the CREEPY things your child says come from???

Ryan ( almost four) had a doozy two nights ago and we all heard it and we all sort of ...FROZE.... Like the air was sucked out of the room! 8-O

Eta : We were helping him get dressed and he says " that man " Art" who lives here is going to cut my penis."

We assured him NOONE WAS GOING to cut him ANYWHERE. We had to tell him several times that no one named " Art" lived here.

Creeped us out for hours.
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:50 PM
What did he say
sarahjz
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:39 PM

My kids have never said anything creepy...  What did he say??

ajohnson08099
by Alyssa on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:15 PM
After my son fell over one day (and was laying face down on the floor) DH's daughter informed me he was dead.
PinkButterfly66
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:20 PM

When my niece was 3 years old, she solemnly informed me that I was going to die!  The family parakeet had bit the dust recently so she was pretty obsessed with dying at that point.

chattycassie
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:33 PM

What did he say?

chrissydan
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Ummmm scary and weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:52 PM
That is creepy!
Linds2Horse
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:52 PM
I'm glad she was wrong.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

When my niece was 3 years old, she solemnly informed me that I was going to die!  The family parakeet had bit the dust recently so she was pretty obsessed with dying at that point.

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

wow. that's really creepy..

a few weeks ago my daughter was terrified of being in her room when I tried to put her to bed, which isn't normal. Then she started talking about someone outside her window. and I had to pull back the blinds and show her that no one was out there. and I had to do that every night for the next few weeks.

I think that can be explained by my neighbors who like to hang out in their driveway listening to LOUD music at 1-2 am.

graycalico
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM
She wasn't. We all are going to die. Lol

Quoting Linds2Horse: I'm glad she was wrong.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)