Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

*Winner Announced* Ask Joanie: How to Find Balance - Plus you could win a Target gift card!

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 167 Replies
2 moms liked this

A big thank you to Joanie for joining us!  And thanks to all of YOU for your fantastic questions.

You can see Joanie's answers starting here.

And please join me in congratulationg the winner of the $50 Target gift card: Saucy1!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn't matter if you're mom to one, or many - if you're a SAHM, WAHM, FTWM - or any other acronym - we ALL could use help finding time for everything.

Between the needs of our kids, our partners, our homes, and jobs - not to mention finding time for our own interests - the mommy balancing act can be dizzying!

Our expert understands - and would like to help!

We're so happy that Mad Life's very own Joanie Robach is coming back to the group to answer YOUR questions and share her personal experiences!

Ask Joanie your questions today and you'll be entered to win a $50 Target gift card!  One lucky mom will win!

Learn more about Joanie here!

Thanks for joining us, Joanie!

Giveaway rules:

• The Ask the Expert giveaway starts 3/17/14 at 11 am (ET) and ends 3/27/14 at 11 am (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 Target gift card.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/10/14.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM

How do you balnce getting chores done and finding time for the kids

Saucy1
by Kristina on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:17 AM

waveHi Joanie!!!

I'm a sahm of 3 kids. They are 8, 6, and 2. I also have a needy husband who could also pass for one of my kids too. LOL!!! My life revolves around my them, their homework, and chores around the house. Mommy is not #1 in this house. How do I find time for myself? Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the thing I have trouble juggling are all the extra things people need you for.  Church activities, get togethers, volunteering....how do  you decide what's the most important and how do you decide who to say no to?

conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Hey Joanie! I am a SAHM to four boys and a SO on bed rest. How do you find time for yourself without taking time away from your family?

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Now that I'm expecting #3 I'm worried about keeping my 5 and 4 year olds entertained and juggling a newborn.. Any advice?

RobynS
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I know I need to take care of myself, but even when I leave for an hour to go to the gym, I have that nagging feeling of mom-guilt. How do I get past that?

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I get overwhelmed when trying to figure out if I should sell or donate old items, toys etc.  I feel like I'm constantly building a mound of stuff that needs to get out of here but HOW?  Itemizing it for taxes takes a LONG time and it's not easy to plan for a garage sale! HELP!

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM

How do we fit in exercise?

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:51 PM

How can we make healthy foods that are quick and easy and avoid reaching for frozen meals or hitting the drive thru?

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:51 PM

It takes HOURS for 2 people to clean our home. How can I do this myself and keep up with it all?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)