Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

WINNER ANNOUNCED! What is your family’s favorite springtime activity? Sweepstakes

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:16 PM
  • 150 Replies
1 mom liked this

Congrats to Maries_Mom23 for winning the $50 Target gift card in this Sweepstakes!

Welcome to the MadLife group, where you can enter for a chance to win a $50 Target Gift Card in the Spring Sweepstakes. 

How do I enter the sweeps? 
Join the MadLife Group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the MadLife Group.

How often can I enter? 
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often!

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts April 2, 2014 and ends April 30, 2014. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited.  Click here for Official Rules

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Volleyball or soccer in our backyard

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM

playing at the park

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM

working in the garden

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:41 AM

playing outside more

cemcnair
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Just anything outside!!
earthangel1967
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

There is 2.. in spring my husband and I (started yesterday again : ) .. go on fast paced hour long scenic nature walks when he gets home from work each morning and we have so much time looking at the animals, scenery and  visiting we are always surprised how fast it goes, so even though we do it for health/exercise it doesn't even feel like it because it's so enjoyable. : ) 

The other one is.. even though we feed a wide variety of wildlife in our back yard and even up on our patio all year around.. we get extra excited starting in spring because some of our animals like ducks, geese, robins, some other  birds that leave for winter come back and join the other year round animals again. We are always so happy to see them back .. we miss them while they are gone even though there are other animals all year.  And then the ducks start having babies and bring them all to our patio to eat too sooooooo cute, they come so close to our sliding glass doors often times it feels like they are right in our living room with us and we love animals soooooo much I can't tell you how much we love it!  They even knock on the window when they want more food haha  Here is one of the spring pics of a mommy duck with her babies last year sitting on our patio right by our sliding doors.  : ) We have a big collection of wildlife pics of all kinds of animals. : )  They are by far our favorite thing about spring that we love to spend time feeding, watching, talking to them , taking pics of them etc. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

tanya_marieh
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Geocaching

tanya_marieh
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

My girls with our finds.

Quoting tanya_marieh:

Geocaching

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

-Elayne Boosler

arpazia
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Hikes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Cool

Quoting tanya_marieh:

Geocaching

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)