Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

So I was reading this article about denim losing ground: http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/burn-your-jeans--teens-are-abandoning-denim-for-a-new--it--pant-143502837.html

It makes me sad but makes sense, my teenager almost owns no jeans almost ALL the leggings and jeggings. (she can NOT wear them to school is is a dress code violation)

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Replies (21-29):
graycalico
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM
That works! I just hate it when people wear them with out a long shirt and they're pretty much naked. You can see everything in some of those.

Quoting chattycassie:

I normally don't wear leggings, but I do have some on today at work with a tunic. :)

Quoting graycalico: My daughter mostly wears jeans. Leggings aren't pants and are discouraged outside the house. She pairs them with skirts or shorts sometimes.

chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM

I agree GROSS its like wearing spandex it is not good for anyone,.

Quoting graycalico: That works! I just hate it when people wear them with out a long shirt and they're pretty much naked. You can see everything in some of those.
Quoting chattycassie:

I normally don't wear leggings, but I do have some on today at work with a tunic. :)

Quoting graycalico: My daughter mostly wears jeans. Leggings aren't pants and are discouraged outside the house. She pairs them with skirts or shorts sometimes.

chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Me too it's what I wear most often

Quoting cabrandy03: I love jeans!

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I wear what is comfortable I really dont't care what other things or follow any trends.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:32 PM
No, but my kids aren't into fashion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Love jeans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I love jeans so .. I wear them as does DD

slw123
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I love jeans.
Charizma77
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids don't like jeans at all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)