Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Are You Guilty of Marriage Crimes?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 61 Replies

From not saying "I love you" to sleeping in separate rooms, how many of these bad deeds are marriage crimes, and how many of them are survival tactics for keeping the marriage going?

by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahjz
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Neither of us are guilty of marriage crimes.  We both work hard to make our marriage the best it can be.

Whereismymind
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM
We aren't by guilty of these. I can't imagine wanting my own bedroom separate from my Dh ....
wandep
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Same here.

Quoting Whereismymind: We aren't by guilty of these. I can't imagine wanting my own bedroom separate from my Dh ....

conweis
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I want my own bed. My SO has a sleep apnea machine and I have to stay awake to make sure he is still breathing. Between the snoring, machine and him and the baby hogging the bed.. I don't sleep well at all LOL!
I do tell him I love you a lot and we enjoy most the same shows. 

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM

No we are not

letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

OH YEAH , THATS WHY IM SEPERATED , BOTH SIDES HAVE TO GIVE

Saucy1
I'm so close to throwing my computer out the window. It's driving me crazy!!!
Thursday at 4:37 PM
by Kristina on Apr. 16, 2014 at 2:02 PM
We just don't say I love you all the time. The only time we don't sleep in the same bed is if one of the kids wants us to sleep with them or sometimes all the kids sleep with me and we kick daddy out.
proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM
We don't cuddle like we used to which makes me sad. We still say I love you and sleep in the same bed.
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Can't imagine....we like to be close.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I sleep on the couch because I like to stay up late and don't want to disturb my husband when I do go to bed but also our oldest son comes in our bed sometimes and my husband has a apena machine to help him from snoring. I don't mine sleeping on the couch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)