Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Schedule anyone?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:34 PM
  • 28 Replies

11 yr old baseball game at 6, be there at 5:15

14 y old baseball skills evaluation (aka try outs) at 6 pm

11, 14, 7 and 6 yr olds soccer practice 6 to 7...... 

middle school PTA meeting at 7... I am secretary

11 and 14 yr old practice had been canceled last night because I can't coach, and the head coach had a schedule change

email at 4:15 from soccer registar that all practices are canceled due to rain and field conditions

email at 4:15 from little league, Junior baseball evaluations have been rescheduled to a date to be determined, that was the 14 yr old

email at 4:30 that the majors baseball game for tonight is canceled..... so my 11 yr old home

can't get the PTA meeting canceled for weather.... 

So I went from go here, drop there, sorry G you won't be a Jr. Fire training you have baseball evals, to NOTHING to do..... G grabbed his car pool to the fire house, and I just have my PTA meeting....

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:39 PM

sheeeesh

Mom2jngnc
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Quoting letstalk747:

sheeeesh

yup..... 
Baseball evals still don't have a date (they were suppose to be April 15 but got changed for snow) 

Baseball game is now Friday night

Miranda1127
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:40 PM

My evening cleared up because of the rain. Sometimes I love when that happens. Other times not so much. Today I'm loving it.

Mom2jngnc
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Miranda1127:

My evening cleared up because of the rain. Sometimes I love when that happens. Other times not so much. Today I'm loving it.

Exactly. Today was a catch 22...... now I have a baseball game on Friday at 6 pm, then he has a game at 4 pm Saturday.... hopefully his team has pitchers (we missed all but 1 practice due to vacation)

ambermario4ever
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM

we only had t ball practice and kindergarden round up tonight. both where cancled. one for weather and the other for a/c going out.

Miranda1127
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Miranda1127:

Exactly. Today was a catch 22...... now I have a baseball game on Friday at 6 pm, then he has a game at 4 pm Saturday.... hopefully his team has pitchers (we missed all but 1 practice due to vacation)

That's the only down fall....reschedules....ugghhh...I hate those. I have 3 games now that need to be rescheduled. I'm not looking forward to trying to fit them into the already jam backed spring schedule.

Mom2jngnc
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Quoting ambermario4ever:

we only had t ball practice and kindergarden round up tonight. both where cancled. one for weather and the other for a/c going out.

We don't get that lucky... I am in Central NY, very rare for schools to have A/c

Mom2jngnc
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Quoting Miranda1127:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Miranda1127:

That's the only down fall....reschedules....ugghhh...I hate those. I have 3 games now that need to be rescheduled. I'm not looking forward to trying to fit them into the already jam backed spring schedule.

I still have my 14 yr olds schedule from last year..... the amount of reschedules we had for weather...... It was a stinking map. I should scan it in and share it. None of us knew if we were coming or going. 

Tonight was the first night of games.

Miranda1127
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Miranda1127:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Miranda1127:

I still have my 14 yr olds schedule from last year..... the amount of reschedules we had for weather...... It was a stinking map. I should scan it in and share it. None of us knew if we were coming or going. 

Tonight was the first night of games.

lol...I miss the days where they didn't reschedule due to weather. You know when they were in like U8. Back when canceled meant canceled. Although I remember complaining an awful lot about the wasted season due to rain.

cemcnair
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Your schedule makes my head hurt, lol!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN