Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

11 yr old baseball game at 6, be there at 5:15

14 y old baseball skills evaluation (aka try outs) at 6 pm

11, 14, 7 and 6 yr olds soccer practice 6 to 7...... 

middle school PTA meeting at 7... I am secretary

11 and 14 yr old practice had been canceled last night because I can't coach, and the head coach had a schedule change

email at 4:15 from soccer registar that all practices are canceled due to rain and field conditions

email at 4:15 from little league, Junior baseball evaluations have been rescheduled to a date to be determined, that was the 14 yr old

email at 4:30 that the majors baseball game for tonight is canceled..... so my 11 yr old home

can't get the PTA meeting canceled for weather.... 

So I went from go here, drop there, sorry G you won't be a Jr. Fire training you have baseball evals, to NOTHING to do..... G grabbed his car pool to the fire house, and I just have my PTA meeting....

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Replies (21-28):
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM
That's a good variety. I think soccer at 18 months could be fun. Mostly with teaching coordination, but I'd definitely see it as more of a social and fun time, not a real learning time.

I looked into soccer for ds. This year they have to be born in 2009 or earlier.

We are going to ask the grandparents if they still have their old basketball hoop.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

thankfully soccer here for the $75 rec. program is 4 yrs old by Aug 1. 

We have a center that offers soccer starting at 18 months..... crazy in my opinion. 

So we have done: soccer (all of them at some point); baseball (this year will be all of them at some point); bowling (the oldest 2); cello (the middle two boys, and CJ still plays); running (all of them).......

Quoting Firenygirl180: I want my kids to try everything they want to. I'm hoping to get my three year old in dance this fall. He needs to be 5 for everything else around here.

Q

graycalico
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Me too!

Quoting cemcnair: Your schedule makes my head hurt, lol!!
celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Your schedule makes me want to turn the phone off and hide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Sorry, that is two different divisions. 
My 11 yr old (Majors league) was suppose to have his game last night. They moved it to Friday. His evaluations were back in March at the high school gym.

My 14 yr old (Juniors league) was suppose to have skills done on the 15th; they moved it to the 29th (our school break was the 16th to 27). Registration for that league went until April 5... they allow for kids who got cut from the school teams to register. So we have NOTHING for this group, no team names, game dates,  

Quoting letstalk747:

thats cutting it close

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting letstalk747:

sheeeesh

yup..... Baseball evals still don't have a date (they were suppose to be April 15 but got changed for snow) 

Baseball game is now Friday night

Mom2jngnc
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Quoting celestegood: Your schedule makes me want to turn the phone off and hide.

It works because we have a TON of support...... I have friends that can usually help with car pool if my DH is working. Plus we know enough people that I can usually drop off, drop off the next and go back.

sarahjz
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Oh my goodness.

BTW, you just reminded me that I need to sign my little guy up for tball.  Thanks!!  :)

Mom2jngnc
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sarahjz:

Oh my goodness.

BTW, you just reminded me that I need to sign my little guy up for tball.  Thanks!!  :)

you are welcome!

PennOhioBabe
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Gotta love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)