Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Waterpark post spin off

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:38 PM
  • 35 Replies
Do you have any waterparks near you?
Does your family go often?
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM
The one that I went to as a kid closed several years ago so now we have to drive several hours to the nearest one. Dd is only 3 so we haven't taken her yet, maybe in a year or two.
sarahjz
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:51 PM

We do have one close-ish, but it's not really for little kids, we haven't been.

wandep
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:00 PM

About an hour away. We don't go anymore tho. It gets old once you go for a year with season passes. lol The others are all the same usually around here. Nothing too exciting.

blondiemomof2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

The closest one we have is a couple hours away and not that great.

jellyphish
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:31 PM
We have several nearby, but they are expensive. We'll start going more when The Little is older and the price tag becomes worthwhile. In the meantime we've been hitting splash pads like nobody's business!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM

There is one at Knotts Berry Farm called Soak City.  It is pretty expensive ($27 for adults, $24 for kids) to go there unless you buy the year pass.  I think I will wait until the kids are older before we go. 

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Possibly... if they exist, they were either so busy we wouldn't have ever gone anywhere near them, or were too far to bother.

We had a sprinkler and a baby pool... or we went to the beach.

la1118
by Laura on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM
There are water parks inside Seaworld and Fiesta Texas (Six Flags) here in San Antonio. There is also a place called Splashtown. Schlitterbahn is within an hour's drive. We really don't go often, maybe once a year to Seaworld.
alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
We have a indoor and outdoor water park near us but we only go once a year for the kids bday. It is super expensive.
.Angelica.
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:33 PM

none that I can think of. we do have one I think that is about an hour and a half away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)