Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

$30 for a comb? would you get it?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:17 PM
  • 29 Replies

YES! Yes I am!!

And this was no ordinary comb...nope.

I have been cutting my son's hair since he was born...and well I am not a good hair cutter lol.

Anyway...thanks to the interweb I found this really cool comb that actually makes it super easy to cut his hair. He won't let me use clippers hence why it makes it harder for me.

I waited a long time cause yeah the cost was sounding lame (you gotta pay shipping of course) BUT even after one cut with it...I am THRILLED and wished I had got it before.

Just fyi no lol I do not sell this....I found it on ebay and amazon...it's the same price but if anyone out there is thinking about trying to cut your kids' hair to save some money and you are like me and need the help...this is worth checking out. This is gonna save me tons in haircut costs :D *happy dance*

CombPal Simply Attach Guide, Comb and Cut

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:21 PM
I wouldnt...but sounds like you needed it lol ;)
aneela
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:27 PM

yep not ashamed to admit i needed this....it makes me feel like a pro hair cutter now LOL....who knew a little piece of plastic could do that huh :P

Quoting proudmommy690: I wouldnt...but sounds like you needed it lol ;)

Come check out  Serious Coupon Swappers for swapping, friendship and learn about the many ways to make money online or using apps!.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

kerryket
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Maybe, I don't have kids hair to cut anymore but I would have when they were little, now they go to salons and barbers.

aneela
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:34 PM

mine doesn't like the clippers and that's all those barbers seem to want to use these days...this is now the best thing ever for me..i tried before and did not do a great job, was okay but not great...with this...it's so easy. i really am pleased :D

Quoting kerryket:

Maybe, I don't have kids hair to cut anymore but I would have when they were little, now they go to salons and barbers.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:36 PM

I will mention it to a friend who has a son who HATES clippers, though they have been working on it, lol.  

Quoting aneela:

mine doesn't like the clippers and that's all those barbers seem to want to use these days...this is now the best thing ever for me..i tried before and did not do a great job, was okay but not great...with this...it's so easy. i really am pleased :D

Quoting kerryket:

aneela
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:41 PM

it's called "comb pal" if they wanna look it up...there are videos as well on you tube and on their site...they show how to use it...it's really a neat product....

Quoting kerryket:

I will mention it to a friend who has a son who HATES clippers, though they have been working on it, lol.  

sarahjz
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:44 PM

When I read the title, I was like, "No way would I pay $30 for a comb!"  But, after reading your description, I might...lol.

aneela
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

i waited too long to get this thing lol...with 2 or  3 hair cuts it is paid off....well worth it to me...he is still young...so I will be using this for several years and saving hundreds in hair cut costs for him...

Quoting sarahjz:

When I read the title, I was like, "No way would I pay $30 for a comb!"  But, after reading your description, I might...lol.

cemcnair
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Me too.

Quoting sarahjz:

aneela
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:49 PM

yep i delayed on this...due to the price...but really...it is a time and money saver...if you are do it yourself person for the kids haircuts :) this pays for itself in no time at all....

Quoting cemcnair: Lol! Me too.
Quoting sarahjz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN