Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Soo..

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:10 PM
  • 21 Replies
does it make sense when I say I want a butterfly on my wrist with a lil bit of each wing not done so I can put in those spots on each wing the chinese symbols for inner strength? can anyone draw tjis out so I can make sure it looks right?
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:11 PM
I think it makes sense. But I can not draw so I'm not able lol.
jellyphish
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Your best bet is to research tattoo artists, find a good one, and let him draw it for you. Tattoo artists are generally fantastic artists, and I've found it's great to give them some creative control. Obviously you'll have the final say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:55 PM

I'm not much of an artist.  I hope you can find someone to help you.  I know you have been trying to find the right design.

Mom2jngnc
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:31 PM

All of mine I went to the tattoo shop, told them what I wanted, put down a $50 deposit for the artwork to be drawn up, then went back to approve it and get my ink done.

othermom
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Quoting jellyphish: Your best bet is to research tattoo artists, find a good one, and let him draw it for you. Tattoo artists are generally fantastic artists, and I've found it's great to give them some creative control. Obviously you'll have the final say.

this is what I would do

Vertical15
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 7:44 AM

I can't but it sounds cool.

Hannahsmommy816
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 7:45 AM

yes it makes sense! Bring them a pic as an example so they know.

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:41 AM

good luck in finding someone to draw it for you. I am not an artist. LOL

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM
You really need to let the tattoo artist who is going to do the tattoo draw it for you. That's the best way to make sure you're getting what you had envisioned.

But you could take in some images of butterflies as well as the Chinese symbols to help clarify your inspiration.
graycalico
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM
This

Quoting jellyphish: Your best bet is to research tattoo artists, find a good one, and let him draw it for you. Tattoo artists are generally fantastic artists, and I've found it's great to give them some creative control. Obviously you'll have the final say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)