Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What are Your Goals This Week, So Life is Not so Mad!?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are your goals this week? I have noticed it helps me  not have such a MAD life when I set goals and know what I want to accomplish in the week.

What about you this week?

List them below! Then come mark them off! 

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Replies (51-52):
Mom2jngnc
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Actually we own our home, have been in it for just over 12 years. 

I almost at times wish we rented..... lol

Quoting suziejax:

Do you like living in an apartment? I now live in one have been for 8months I am rediscovering it's pros & cons for us. Also I wish you well on the mamo. I just had mine 3 months ago. I hate doing them but for me they are a must.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Annual appointment this week (schedule Mamogram after that)

Allergy Shot

Need to get about 10+ hours of work in this week, at the office. 

Find my dining room

Plan crock pot meals for the rest of the week, so i don't have to think while the guys are tearing out the sheetrock and insulating the boys bedroom.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:04 AM

It was totally fun. I'm stiff, achy and bruised, but what a great weekend!

Quoting suziejax:

I hope all goes well for you! Safe travels! Also it is great to get rid of laundry tasks etc before a trip..... it's great coming home and not have to worry about it to overwhelm you when you walk in the door!

Quoting LindaClement:

Laundry all day today so I don't have to stress about it when I'm leaving town tomorrow...

The rest of the week, I'm a passenger: I have to show up on time and do whatever I'm told to do. Last tournament of the year...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)