Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

mistaken identity

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM
  • 25 Replies
On my way to the store yesterday we saw two police cars in front of a home in our neighborhood. On the way home at the entrance of our neighbrhood we saw two police cars and the police talking to a woman in a van similar to ours. We are driving by the place that had the police earlier and a woman shouts out "Whore!" and steps out to the road and flips us off. Then she turns around when she notices she has the wrong person.
We kept driving but I was not amuse.
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM

ugh how rude

MomtoAlexis05
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Just a simple case of mistaken idenity I feel, My Mom when thru this. Was pulled over actually by the police and asked to show her ID etc. Since she was doing nothing wrong she asked ?? they pulled her over. They, once viewing her license let her go saying she resembled someone that was on the run from the law (she resembled them physically). Boy did she about $**t herself tho!!! :(

Quoting conweis: On my way to the store yesterday we saw two police cars in front of a home in our neighborhood. On the way home at the entrance of our neighbrhood we saw two police cars and the police talking to a woman in a van similar to ours. We are driving by the place that had the police earlier and a woman shouts out "Whore!" and steps out to the road and flips us off. Then she turns around when she notices she has the wrong person. We kept driving but I was not amuse.

NeonGirl9583
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Oh no. That's awful.
ablackdolphin
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM

So wrong!

conweis
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:40 PM
I wasn't amuse considering I had kids in the van

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

Just a simple case of mistaken idenity I feel, My Mom when thru this. Was pulled over actually by the police and asked to show her ID etc. Since she was doing nothing wrong she asked ?? they pulled her over. They, once viewing her license let her go saying she resembled someone that was on the run from the law (she resembled them physically). Boy did she about $**t herself tho!!! :(

Quoting conweis: On my way to the store yesterday we saw two police cars in front of a home in our neighborhood. On the way home at the entrance of our neighbrhood we saw two police cars and the police talking to a woman in a van similar to ours. We are driving by the place that had the police earlier and a woman shouts out "Whore!" and steps out to the road and flips us off. Then she turns around when she notices she has the wrong person.
We kept driving but I was not amuse.

proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Horrible. :/
othermom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:52 PM

thats terrible

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Yikes wow!

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Yikes

timon95
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM

i would not be happy either

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN