Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

How's school going

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM
  • 39 Replies

If your kids have started school, how's it going for them so far?

by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:24 PM
It was going good. But we moved back to georgia and now the school won't let them come without uniforms so I had to wait til today to go buy them 1 each (all I can afford right now) so hopefully they can start tomorrow. :/
Stevensmomma
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

We start on the third I will let you know when we start

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I'm sorry they can't start right away. 

Quoting proudmommy690: It was going good. But we moved back to georgia and now the school won't let them come without uniforms so I had to wait til today to go buy them 1 each (all I can afford right now) so hopefully they can start tomorrow. :/

proudmommy690
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Yeah it really sucks. They wouldn't let them come in just khakis and a plain white shirt since it's not the uniform. :/ ugg.

Quoting sunshinepraying:

Quoting proudmommy690: It was going good. But we moved back to georgia and now the school won't let them come without uniforms so I had to wait til today to go buy them 1 each (all I can afford right now) so hopefully they can start tomorrow. :/

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:40 PM

:( Sorry

Quoting proudmommy690: Yeah it really sucks. They wouldn't let them come in just khakis and a plain white shirt since it's not the uniform. :/ ugg.
Quoting sunshinepraying:

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I'm taking Calculus 1 and The Power of Argument from Coursera... for fun and interest...

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Cool! I'd love to go back to college and take some courses not because they're needed, but because I want to, like learning sign language.

Quoting LindaClement:

I'm taking Calculus 1 and The Power of Argument from Coursera... for fun and interest...

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Coursera is free online... they probably have one :D

Quoting sunshinepraying:

Cool! I'd love to go back to college and take some courses not because they're needed, but because I want to, like learning sign language.

Quoting LindaClement:

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks

Quoting LindaClement:

Coursera is free online... they probably have one :D

Quoting sunshinepraying:

Quoting LindaClement:

la1118
by Laura on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:31 PM
My DS in 5th grade is already frustrated having so much homework. DS in 2nd grade had an easy first week, but now they are turning it up a notch. He got a planner today and has to write down all the daily and weekly assignments. Overall, though, they seem to be settling in okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)