Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourself to the group...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Pam
  • 14 Replies
  • 368 Total Views

Welcome to the Cleaning the Flylady Way group. Please introduce yourself here.

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hello. My name is Pam. I've been happily married for 11 years now and I'm a sahm to two beautiful children ages 6 & 9 years old. We live in sunny Florida.

My hobbies are reading, knitting, sewing, working out at Curves, baking, and spending time with my family. My kids have their karate classes and music lessons that keep us busy during the week.

I've been flying for as long as I have been married. I really enjoy Flylady especially on our busy schedules.

JerseyGirl511
by Anna on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Hi, my name is Anna.  I am recently divorced with 2 grown children.   I live in Southern New Jersey.

I have been following Flylady since July 2005.  It all started when I read her book, Sink Reflections.  Before reading her book, I thought I was the only one who lived like that and was pleasantly surprised to find out I wasn't alone and have been following Flylady ever since.

I'm a list maker and like writing my daily to do list because at my age, if I don't write it down, I usually forget.

woliung8153
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Hi my name is Sarah and I am a stay at home mom to my 9 year old dd and 2 year old ds. I have been married to my husband for almost 3 years and we currently live in Arkansas. I have been flying off and on for a few years and I love to fly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bobbij24
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hi my name is Bobbi and I am a stay at home mom to a 5 yr old princess, a 15 yr old diva, and I have two grown sons who are 24 & 22. I am happily married to a wonderful man who works hard so that we can have the things that we want! He is also a volunteer firefighter here in Maryland. He sacrifices so much to help others! I am so proud of my family.

I am a huge animal lover and would have a zoo if I could. I just added a new puppy to our household a beautiful little Shih Tzu girl named Rylie. She joined my other two furbabies, Lainey, an adorable Japanese Chin (3), and Shelby, the Boxer who rules the roost (9). My family means everything to me and I wouldn't change one thing about my life. I know that I have been extremely blessed <3

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi. My name is Susan. I like to say that my leading roles are being a wife and mom. I have an amazing husband, Michael, a preschooler, Joanna, and toddler, Sophie. That's where SoJosMom comes from "So" for Sophie and "Jo" for Joanna. Our family tries to remember that sometimes the best pleasures in life are simple ones. I embrace both the mundane and magnificent of motherhood and life in general. ♥

I began fluttering in 2011, but have never fully 'flown'. Trying to get there, but proud of what I've accomplished. I am so happy to have found this group! I'm ready to "jump right in" as FlyLady likes to say. :)

juggling

wandep
by Pam on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Welcome to the group Susan. We're a small one hope you don't mind that...but welcome to join us in the daily cleaning list. :)

Quoting SoJosMom:

Hi. My name is Susan. I like to say that my leading roles are being a wife and mom. I have an amazing husband, Michael, a preschooler, Joanna, and toddler, Sophie. That's where SoJosMom comes from "So" for Sophie and "Jo" for Joanna. Our family tries to remember that sometimes the best pleasures in life are simple ones. I embrace both the mundane and magnificent of motherhood and life in general. ♥

I began fluttering in 2011, but have never fully 'flown'. Trying to get there, but proud of what I've accomplished. I am so happy to have found this group! I'm ready to "jump right in" as FlyLady likes to say. :)

juggling

JerseyGirl511
by Anna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Susan.  Hope you like it here.

Quoting SoJosMom:

juggling

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Thank you! Didn't get to log on much today, but got my To Do list done! Tadaa :-) Hope all you ladies had a wonderfully productive day. :-)

Quoting JerseyGirl511:

Welcome to the group, Susan.  Hope you like it here.

Quoting SoJosMom:

juggling

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amandabunni
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Hi ladies! 

Some of you know me already. For those who don't, I'm Amanda.
Married SAHM to three kiddos. Two are in elementary school, one is home with me but starts school this August.
I live in Augusta, GA.

I'm basically disabled, and I have a "home helper" come once a week for several hours to clean for me.
I generally like cleaning, I just can't physically seem to do it much.

I like to cook and I love baking. Love reading, particularly fantasy, but also like non-fiction and thrillers. I don't read romance, unless you count the Twilight series which I read. (technically fantasy I think though!)

I'm a shopaholic at Target. 
I'm trying to get my home organized so that all the family, as well as the helper, knows where to put things away to.

MonstersMomma26
by on May. 2, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Oh my, I just found my favorite group!!!! I wanna jump in with y'all wherever you are!!!! Hah! My name is Anna, I'm 25 and a SAHM. We live in AR, across the river from Memphis, TN. I have an adorable 2 1/2 year old son. He is big D Deaf! I have been married to my WoNdErFuL (doesn't, that annoy y'all? the upper case/lower case letters... lol.. it annoys me and I totally did it..) Husband for 1 year! We celebrated our first first anniversary on March 5th and our second first anniversary on April 27th! *Shh, it's a secret... most people don't know that we were already married before our wedding ceremony!* 

My hobbies include, but are not limited to, cooking, baking, writing, reading, crocheting, photography, my dogs, my kiddo, playing the piano, playing video games ((yeah XBOX!)), cleaning (yep, it's even a hobby..) and one of the most important things, spending time with my Hubby!! 

I have been off and on FLYing for some years now but I've just recently decided that I'm 100% sticking to my guns and sticking with FLYing!!! 

FlyLady has made such a difference in my life, most especially with helping me to love myself and helping me to not beat myself up over things! Looking forward to FLYing with y'all!! I've been dying to find a group of FLYBabies somewhere other than Facebook!! Yay!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)