Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did to share this:

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

Afternoon ladies its so cold outside was to be snowing but only did a little stopped about eight this morning but all cold and windy what I wanted to share is this I had been having problems with my lights going off in 4 of my rooms all except the bathroom and bedrooms this started in November before Thanksgiving not an every day problem well I called the maintence man came each time should be which broker to flip goes off.

Well yesterday afternoon and think God I cooked early here we go did it 3 times close together alright what is going on stuff like that scares me to death so I called well our maintence man is working himself to death they get help do not stay he is on 12 hour shifts with a hundred and something what units anyways he came a little after seven he took the electric box a lose oh Lord what is wrong well guess what a wire was wearing the h out boy I got nervous and thinking about it still has me that way.

Kelvin took down the name of the breaker and a picture why I do not know he checked what he needed before he left said others were alright everything should be okay I do hope the blank so I have been here 5 years December 4th last year apartments are that old owed by the housing authority I am on Section 8 I said Lord Jesus that is how fires start but I do not know anything about electric stuff.

I am saying this you have the problem I do wheter renting or not apartment house townhome you best say something again how fires start my nieces boyfriends grandma's house caught fire on January 6th why because there were no batteries in the darn smoke detectors they had to move them into another house my sister said that the landlord got into trouble guess so there were five of them in that house all went to the hospital for smoke installion and one boy was handicapped she had not seemed to live there long it was electrical to I think I said think God they all woke up I shake knowing what I find out last night one the furnance rooms in apartments are not in basements I have a small hall both bathrooms on that hallway and then Brittany''s bedroom I know I will calm down about it with time.

Well ladies just wanted to share that add your coments thank Blessed 4918

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hi! Did they get the wire fixed?  That is scary--my biggest issue (with the house) this winter is the water keeps getting cold and have to wait a few hours but eventually gets warm again

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Wow mama!  Hugs!  That is scary...hope they get it fixed soon!

beyondtheclouds
by Group Admin on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Hope everything is going okay for you now!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)