Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM

We have errands to run, cleanind packing to do, and I'm hoping to get in a long run.

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Well plans changed-we were going to ICE festival this early afternoon but right now my dh taking our dog to the vet-last night our 2 yr old dog started limping really bad and has not gotten better-luckily vet open this am and he is taken her as we speak

We are going to work on a Valentine poster contest

and tomorrow is my birthday and so we are going to have special bisquetes and icecream and a spaghetti dinner with my friends

tonight -dh and I going out for a couples dinner with our church-

you all have a great weekend!

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

working weekend for you Darby!! but soon it will be awesome to be in your new place!! When are you moving there?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We have errands to run, cleanind packing to do, and I'm hoping to get in a long run.

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Happy Birthday Tab!  Hope your dog is okay and that you guys had some time to celebrate with friends:)  Hugs!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Well plans changed-we were going to ICE festival this early afternoon but right now my dh taking our dog to the vet-last night our 2 yr old dog started limping really bad and has not gotten better-luckily vet open this am and he is taken her as we speak

and tomorrow is my birthday and so we are going to have special bisquetes and icecream and a spaghetti dinner with my friends

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Thanks Daby!! Had a great B-day! Went to church and hubby catered to me (that was great!!) and doggie ok-on 3 meds but able to walk again-they had to put a needle in her leg and drain some stuff-something about her hormones-

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Happy Birthday Tab!  Hope your dog is okay and that you guys had some time to celebrate with friends:)  Hugs!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:53 AM

We close tomorrow and start moving right away!  

Quoting lifeisajoy:

working weekend for you Darby!! but soon it will be awesome to be in your new place!! When are you moving there?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Glad things turned out well!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Thanks Daby!! Had a great B-day! Went to church and hubby catered to me (that was great!!) and doggie ok-on 3 meds but able to walk again-they had to put a needle in her leg and drain some stuff-something about her hormones-

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting lifeisajoy:

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Woohoo!! Busy but exciting!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We close tomorrow and start moving right away!  

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)