Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Plans

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

What's going on this week ladies?  Anything special?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Busy week for me!

Monday - Final walk through on our new house at 9:00, then Brady has OT at 10:00, then school after that.  Hubby and I will work on more packing during his school time.

Tuesday - ABA Therapy from 8-10, Feeding therapy at 11:00, then Speech at 11:45 (big meeting as my hubby is coming), then school after that.  We have our closing at 1:00 then we start moving in!

Wednesday - Brady has CF Clinic at 9:00...no school or therapy.  Dropping off the truck to get an oil change.  More moving in and cleaning!  My mom gets in town on Wed. night too!

Thursday - Brady has ABA in the morning, then school in the afternoon.  We'll be doing more moving during those times!  Our new couch should be delivered sometime on Thursday as well!

Friday - Brady has ABA then school.  DirecTV is coming to set up TV and then internet will be set up after that.  Busy day!

Saturday - Big moving day!  Rented a truck and we have about 10 guys helping us!  Busy day!

Sunday - Unpack and breathe!

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM

yes!! Tomorrow job interview!  

Tuesday-Elks Lodge Nurse coming out to see if we can get help with paying the electric hoyer lift

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Wow!! Busy Darby!!  

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Busy week for me!

Monday - Final walk through on our new house at 9:00, then Brady has OT at 10:00, then school after that.  Hubby and I will work on more packing during his school time.

Tuesday - ABA Therapy from 8-10, Feeding therapy at 11:00, then Speech at 11:45 (big meeting as my hubby is coming), then school after that.  We have our closing at 1:00 then we start moving in!

Wednesday - Brady has CF Clinic at 9:00...no school or therapy.  Dropping off the truck to get an oil change.  More moving in and cleaning!  My mom gets in town on Wed. night too!

Thursday - Brady has ABA in the morning, then school in the afternoon.  We'll be doing more moving during those times!  Our new couch should be delivered sometime on Thursday as well!

Friday - Brady has ABA then school.  DirecTV is coming to set up TV and then internet will be set up after that.  Busy day!

Saturday - Big moving day!  Rented a truck and we have about 10 guys helping us!  Busy day!

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Wish you the best on the move!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Busy week for me!

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Good luck on your interview...let me know how things go!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Tuesday-Elks Lodge Nurse coming out to see if we can get help with paying the electric hoyer lift

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM

well--I confirmed location on street-I got their early waited and waited and waited-went around asking if they were so and so (since I never met her in person-started talking to an older gentleman next to me-he confirmed there were two of these restaurants (same restaurant) on the SAME street!! Ugghh!! I did not know that-and so I got the phone number while gentleman helped me of other restaurant they tried to intercom my interviewer-no response-So I waited and waited-never showed-I waited for over ONE HOUR!!!!  This place is 45 minutes from my house I traveled for this interview!!  So I leave and have to go straight to work-yes at a daycare in my interview clothes-had no time to go home and change and so I get home that night and get a message (oh yeah and I called her agency too-while at restaurant and left message) on my home phone from the interviewer saying she is at restaurant-waiting for me -ugghh-I don't know what happened-I called and e-mailed and still have not heard nothing!!!!

So no interview just waiting

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Good luck on your interview...let me know how things go!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)