Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:33 PM

We're getting up early tomorrow to head to our rental house to do a few things...final cleaning and such before our tenants get here tomorrow night.  We might go out to dinner before meeting them...not sure though.  Sunday is the RV show, and we'll definitely make it a family day!

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM
went and got prom dress for host daughter, then we all wen to the local lake and walked around -sunny and 40-nice around here-lol!! and now everyone taking a nap (well host daughter went to local park to work out) and then going to make an early supper and then going to go to a free musical-all of us will-the college is putting it on Tomorrow-church and bowling banquet for host daughter-also my dh, ds, and I paid 5 dollars and we get food and a free game of bowling-host daughter did not have to pay for she was part of the bowling club-that will be fun-
lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! that moved fast Darby!! renting out!!

RV shows sound fun!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We're getting up early tomorrow to head to our rental house to do a few things...final cleaning and such before our tenants get here tomorrow night.  We might go out to dinner before meeting them...not sure though.  Sunday is the RV show, and we'll definitely make it a family day!

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun mama!  Brady went bowling for the first time a few weekends ago!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

went and got prom dress for host daughter, then we all wen to the local lake and walked around -sunny and 40-nice around here-lol!! and now everyone taking a nap (well host daughter went to local park to work out) and then going to make an early supper and then going to go to a free musical-all of us will-the college is putting it on Tomorrow-church and bowling banquet for host daughter-also my dh, ds, and I paid 5 dollars and we get food and a free game of bowling-host daughter did not have to pay for she was part of the bowling club-that will be fun-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)