Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Highly Upset a bad morning:

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

Ladies I have had a bad morning no lie planned on going to Walmart to grocery shop well I always take a cab and this is my food stamp day I was getting them on the first sure wish it had of been the first no money would of been on this card anyways I go in to use the atm well darn thing keep saying account invalid its a debit card and I pushed credit well I went to the other machine its messed up the cab driver running the meter the whole time by now I am no good look at that meter and I knew banks were around but not close so we tried I think 3 banks no luck I could not think straight the cab fare was not funny.

Do you know cab driver says he was going to call the police yes he called I guess his supervisor which I should of headed home but went back to Walmart what she said I do not know we are in front of walmart now I said sir I am trying let me go back in here wait let me call somebody call my niece she wont answer call my sister she does boy I am crying now for sure so she said okay so he said where does she leave we can go there so we did my sister lives downstairs same apartment as I do Apt A now I got to pay her back when Brittany gets her money.

I am trying to call the people because they are saying there was problem with my card I sure hope not I need money to go back to the store ladies every time I get in a cab I am going to think about the Saturday the cab driver was going to call the police my sister at times takes a cab to work and he has picked her up she keep saying I do not understand like I told her I had Brittany to and she knows I am not like that I have never I am about to cry have someone say they would call the police on me well let me eat this hard boiled egg go back to sleep Brittany has I got up at 5:00 I go early to avoid the crowds I tell you.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Oh!! huge hugs and that is awful that your card would not work and the guy was calling police you-I wish I lived closer and my dh could give you a ride with no charge-huge hugs!!! So so sorry this is happening- Did the card thing get straightened out?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)