• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brittany did not do good boy was I mad:

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hello ladies well I was not getting Brittany to move so fast this morning  for those of you do not know she was to take an EEG test this morning at 9: A.M. at her neurologist office well I gave Brittany her dilantin and as we were waiting on the van gave her Melantion I could see she was getting sleeply well we get there call her here she goes come on wont get up finally we go in the room Hilary starts talking to her well  here she goes grabbing me I had to take my necklace off.

Well I tried to me Hilary was not good at trying thanks a lot here she goes down in the  floor oh Lord Britany is not small I am getting mad as h she loves chicken nuggets so Hilary need join in for that no go oh Lord I told Hilary did she mind steeping out for a while well she did she never closed the door I about lost it Wanda chill well Hilary says let me go see what Dr Sisk says she did comes back with a nurse.

Nurse was like we are not going to make her Dr Sisk said she does not have to I said I wont her to take it she just looks well I try again to get Brittany up no go well after a while Hilary was like lets go in the hall well we did she keep her eye on Brittany after a while she went in look up she comes out with Brittany coat on she said you can get your things they are gone I told Hilary I was sorry she said that was okay.

I had to pray in the bathroom I was on fire calm down before everybody hears you calm down Brittany was fallling to sleep while waiting on the van well little after we got home I let her have it in the bathroom I am still trying to calm the h down here I was stessing and stuff and she does this her seizures are going to always be there but I wante to know whats causing them so much you could say.

What really got me was Dr Sisk its not really important she take it what he is old seventy something but nice but what well I guess I will write them in school and let them know to tell the school nurse need be but once she has a seizure lasts longer then 10 minutes starts that shaking here we may go calling and calling 911 or she needs to come home what a day

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Hugs Wanda-so she did not have her EEG?  Oh my that is so difficult!!  Take care and always praying for you

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hugs Wanda...I'm sorry things were tough!  Hope you ladies have a nice weekend:)

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Hope you have a good weekend too Darby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)