Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning Monday! What are your plans this week?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:26 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

What are your plans?

My son has no school-this whole week-he will be have some lifeskills this week-we are having pork and saukeraut at our house-I have worked-I am a nanny for days now and I watch my friends kid tomorrow and then for 5 days no one elses kids (both of My Nanny jobs are on vacation at the same time!) 

Making peppermint bark today with my kids and the little one I watch today-who is coming to my home today-any second

I need to call the contractor re: the reconstruction for my son for the hoyer lift-that should be happening in the next couple weeks

I need to call the Charity Bike program to see if they ever got the letter from the Doctor

I need to resend christmas cards (2 of them that got sent back to me)

We need to pick up my sons medicine

that is my day!

Have a good day ladies!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
beyondtheclouds
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Never a dull moment, is there? I have just started taking down my Christmas tree and decorations. This morning my husband and I drove a 100-mile round trip to pick up one of our grandsons. On Thursday, three of my grandsons (ages 6, 4, and 2) are coming over for half a day. I'll be exhausted by the time they leave. They keep me hopping. I love to have them come over, but it is always nice that I can give them back after a while. This afternoon I will be  working on the Bible Lesson that I will be teaching next week when I meet with the Wonderfully Made Moms. I always look forward to meeting with those ladies.

Overall, this is a fairly slow week, for which I am very grateful. By next week, things will begin to really pick up again.

Happy New Year to all of you Moms!!

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

being a grandmother is nice isn't it-have them, love them, hug them, and give them back-lol

Quoting beyondtheclouds:

Never a dull moment, is there? I have just started taking down my Christmas tree and decorations. This morning my husband and I drove a 100-mile round trip to pick up one of our grandsons. On Thursday, three of my grandsons (ages 6, 4, and 2) are coming over for half a day. I'll be exhausted by the time they leave. They keep me hopping. I love to have them come over, but it is always nice that I can give them back after a while. This afternoon I will be  working on the Bible Lesson that I will be teaching next week when I meet with the Wonderfully Made Moms. I always look forward to meeting with those ladies.

Overall, this is a fairly slow week, for which I am very grateful. By next week, things will begin to really pick up again.

Happy New Year to all of you Moms!!

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies!  We've been out of town for almost 2 weeks...SO glad to be home and get back to our routine!  It's nice that it's Friday and it feels like a Monday!  Brady has ABA this morning and then school this afternoon.  We don't have any big plans this weekend so it will be nice to just hang out and relax as a family.  

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this

no plans are the best plans sometimes

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hi ladies!  We've been out of town for almost 2 weeks...SO glad to be home and get back to our routine!  It's nice that it's Friday and it feels like a Monday!  Brady has ABA this morning and then school this afternoon.  We don't have any big plans this weekend so it will be nice to just hang out and relax as a family.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)